Jacksonville, FL

Posted August 26, 2011
This is my first year as a Hyde Park Parent and I am very pleased. The faculty seems to really care about the children and I have joined the PTA and I pledge to volunteer. My daughter is in Mrs. Durham class and she absolutely loves it. I am very happy to be a Hyde Park Parent. I believe as parents, we must remember, the schools need our support. You can't expect more than what you are willing to give. All learning starts at home. Go Wildcats!!!

Posted September 21, 2010
My daughter is in Kindergarten and Ms. Wilcox is her teacher. I think this is the best school I have ever been to. I went to the same school when I was little. They have a new Principal which I think is amazing. She communicates with ALL the parents and the students there seemed to be well behaved. I am a volunteer and on the PTA. Proud to be called a MOM of a star student at Hyde Park

Posted July 09, 2009

Posted February 10, 2009

Hyde Park Elementary School 0

Posted November 26, 2008
This is the most horrible school I have ever seen. The principal should have never been given a school the good teachers are leaving because of her and heres the kicker there is no communication between the school and the parents. And if they get out of after school actrivities early they will let your kid sit there all day and not call you!!!! I moved my kids because this school is so horrible.

Hyde Park Elementary School 3

Posted March 06, 2008

Posted February 25, 2008

Posted January 31, 2008
I'm a freshman now, and the things I learned from Hyde Park I still put to use today. The teachers here are not the type to let the book teach, but to rather do their job and stand at the board and teach. The disipline there also prepared me for years to come.

Hyde Park Elementary School 1

Posted August 08, 2007
My daughter attended this school, I have moved her, because this is the poorest run school I have ever seen. The Principal Ms. Mitchell, has no control over the students. They do just as they want too. She is never there and when she is there, you never see her. The office is the rudest people I've ever met. They never know the answer to your question or even try to find the answer. Its very clear they don't want to help you. The school is dirty.

Hyde Park Elementary School 3

Posted July 02, 2007

Hyde Park Elementary School
5300 Park Street, Jacksonville, FL  32205
Last modified Hyde Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hyde Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top