Posted March 24, 2014
My school BILTMORE ELEMENTARY is a wonderful school,do you want to know why because we get to eat free they give us enough time to learn and to get an Education. And our teachers there are awesome even if we have to work 24/7 Biltmore is still a wonderful school we get to go on many field trips the field trips be amazing .That's all I had to say about are wonderful school

Posted July 01, 2009

Posted September 19, 2008

Posted January 17, 2008
Biltmore is an excellent school! My daughter attends kindergarten there and she loves school. She is currently reading on a second grade level. Her math skills are way beyond her years. I am so thankful that her teacher cares enough to create additional work assignments for her so that she may improve on her skills. I have walked the halls of the school and the teachers really adore the children.

Biltmore Elementary School 2

Posted April 11, 2006

Biltmore Elementary School 4

Posted July 28, 2005

Biltmore Elementary School 1

Posted October 01, 2004
My son started to fall behind in the 2003-2004 school year.(4th Grade). His teacher requested for him to be placed in ESE, so he wouldn't have to worry about the FCAT. When the request was brought to my attention, I refused to sign the request. With out my signature, the school could not put him in ESE. I sat down and had a long talk with my son about the problems. We agreed that he would try his best. My son took the FCAT Test and passed. He was one of 12 students who recieved a $50.00 Walmart gift card for top scores on the FCAT Test. He may have not done his best all through the year, but the test proves my child does not need to be placed in ESE. Talk with your child, before you decide anything concerning them. Your child knows if they need help.

Biltmore Elementary School 1

Posted October 01, 2004

Biltmore Elementary School
2101 West Palm Avenue, Jacksonville, FL  32254
Last modified Biltmore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Biltmore Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top