308 students|Duval

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Biltmore Elementary School
Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted November 19, 2015
Students denied fair treatment and iep to further education. They are mistreated by teachers a a

Posted August 22, 2015
I just want too say I luv this school and it is the best school for my daughter

Posted April 24, 2015
AWESOME School. Well organized with a very present and available principal. Very committed staff, my son has the best teacher Ever!

Posted March 24, 2014
My school BILTMORE ELEMENTARY is a wonderful school,do you want to know why because we get to eat free they give us enough time to learn and to get an Education. And our teachers there are awesome even if we have to work 24/7 Biltmore is still a wonderful school we get to go on many field trips the field trips be amazing .That's all I had to say about are wonderful school

Posted January 17, 2008
Biltmore is an excellent school! My daughter attends kindergarten there and she loves school. She is currently reading on a second grade level. Her math skills are way beyond her years. I am so thankful that her teacher cares enough to create additional work assignments for her so that she may improve on her skills. I have walked the halls of the school and the teachers really adore the children.

Biltmore Elementary School 1

Posted October 01, 2004
My son started to fall behind in the 2003-2004 school year.(4th Grade). His teacher requested for him to be placed in ESE, so he wouldn't have to worry about the FCAT. When the request was brought to my attention, I refused to sign the request. With out my signature, the school could not put him in ESE. I sat down and had a long talk with my son about the problems. We agreed that he would try his best. My son took the FCAT Test and passed. He was one of 12 students who recieved a $50.00 Walmart gift card for top scores on the FCAT Test. He may have not done his best all through the year, but the test proves my child does not need to be placed in ESE. Talk with your child, before you decide anything concerning them. Your child knows if they need help.

Biltmore Elementary School
2101 W Palm Ave, Jacksonville, FL  32254
Last modified Biltmore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Biltmore Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top