308 students|Duval

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Students denied fair treatment and iep to further education. They are mistreated by teachers a a

I just want too say I luv this school and it is the best school for my daughter

AWESOME School. Well organized with a very present and available principal. Very committed staff, my son has the best teacher Ever!

My school BILTMORE ELEMENTARY is a wonderful school,do you want to know why because we get to eat free they give us enough time to learn and to get an Education. And our teachers there are awesome even if we have to work 24/7 Biltmore is still a wonderful school we get to go on many field trips the field trips be amazing .That's all I had to say about are wonderful school

Biltmore is an excellent school! My daughter attends kindergarten there and she loves school. She is currently reading on a second grade level. Her math skills are way beyond her years. I am so thankful that her teacher cares enough to create additional work assignments for her so that she may improve on her skills. I have walked the halls of the school and the teachers really adore the children.

Last modified Biltmore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.