Jacksonville, FL

Posted July 13, 2011
Lake Lucina has a difficult task of binding together a very transient community. It is an older school (85th in the district) with an all outdoor layout.

Lake Lucina Elementary School

Posted May 05, 2010
I love this school the teachers are great they work with yoyr children they take the time they care.

Posted August 07, 2009
My daughter a straight a student started going there last year it was okay. My only concern was she wasn't getting enough homework compared to her last school I was dissatisfied. We will try again this year if she doesn't receive any homework again this year she will not return

Posted May 26, 2008
Lake Lucina is my childs first elementary school experience. It an average school, its not great but I supposed it could be worse. The staff seem helpful and the teachers seem caring. My son had a school year of ups and downs. I wish that the after school extended care would focus more on the childrens home work and tutoring instead of games but overall I would consider lake lucina an average elementary school.

Posted April 27, 2007
Not thrilled with the school but compared to others in Jax it could be much worse. Some teachers are really nice and caring. The administration is not very friendly. They don't believe in classroom parties. All they are focused on is FCAT. If a field trip doesn't in some way pertain to FCAT, they don't want it.

Posted February 09, 2007
This was my daughter's first year at this school and it doesn't compare to her last school. I am disappointed with the lack of care from the teachers. My daughter will not be going back next year.

Lake Lucina Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2006
I believe its a good school over all .The teachers and staff there are trying very hard . Over all I rate it in the mid 90's out of 100.

Posted September 14, 2005
The administration was fine but one of the teachers did not believe in providing homework. I withdrew my child.

Lake Lucina Elementary School
6527 Merrill Road, Jacksonville, FL  32277
Last modified Lake Lucina Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lake Lucina Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top