Posted May 01, 2014
A very good school it has turned around a lot in the past few years and improved in academics and is trying to achieve a higher academic proceed.

Posted January 21, 2014
Great school in the past and presently its even better!! I love the teachers and the teachers love teaching there. It shows in their attitudes. I currently have my 4th child attending there and I myself and my husband both attended there as children. I'm 46 yes old !! Highly recommend this school !!

Posted July 13, 2013
I just left this amazing school. I'm going to middle school now. But this school will always bring back great memories. It will forever and always remind me of my amazing, smart, and incredible teachers, my awesome, generous, and helpful friends, and my cool, nice, FUN, and caring principal. I LOVE this school and will surely miss it. But at least I believe I left my mark there. I won't forget them, and I hope they won't forget me. :) -Harley

Englewood Elementary School 3

Posted October 07, 2012
I'd be curious to know which teacher a parent was referring to below. I've had nothing but awesome interaction, with the principal, who really understands my child's needs. His teacher, on the other hand, seems to have an issue with my child that I've had to address via numerous notes and conferences. All in all, my child is getting a great education but part of me wonders what the higher cost is going to be in the end.

Posted October 17, 2011
Excellent school and excellent staff. A good, safe environment. Kids and faculty are friendly and helpful. Campus could be a little more user friendly, but safety is placed at a premium. A high achieving school. I look forward to more excellence for the future.

Posted July 30, 2011
Today in the mail I received a notice telling me that I can transfer my child to another school due to Englewood 2011 APY was not reached. The school overall grade is a B, however because how the school board came up with a 79% status it made me think. If more parents would get involed with their child education and at the school all schools in the county can and should be an A or B and meeting the APY status. But just because a school is below B or less all kids are not failing. Overall I think Englewood is a good school. If we as parents would take time to help out and speak out, all schools, can and will be an A school. Parents step up and get involved this year and return your school make to an A achool!

Posted May 06, 2010
The teachers at this school are simply awesome!

Englewood Elementary School 0

Posted May 02, 2010
The family atmosphere and the great teachers!

Englewood Elementary School 0

Posted October 15, 2009
I have chidren currently at englewood and have had a relatively good experience with the teachers and administration prior to this year. When Mrs.Brinson left the school, I felt like my children had lost a very important ally. The current administrator is not approachable at all. I can't see where he has made any significant changes with school. His first impressions with me were just aweful. The teachers for the most part are great except for the one. She is constantly sending notes home pertaining to my child. My question is,' do you think you could send something positive home sometimes?' The school is grade A overall in my book, but the principal has me reconsidering placement of my kids next year.

Posted June 11, 2009

Englewood Elementary School
4359 Spring Park Road, Jacksonville, FL  32207
Last modified Englewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Englewood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top