Jacksonville, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted November 09, 2013
Words will never be able to describe the gift that UCS has given my son. The teachers, coaches and administration not only care for their students success academically but for the success of their social wellbeing. We will leave with a more confident, caring, healthy, and intelligent young man all because UCS refused to never give up on him! What a testament to their mission of truth, tradition and transformation. Submitted by a parent

Posted November 06, 2013
This is the best school I have ever gone to in my entire life. I'm new here, but the first day I walked in, I could feel the love. They welcomed me with open arms and taught me all about Christ. I'm a better person because of UC and its teachers.

Posted November 05, 2013
My school maked me feel welcome when I came here last year ,I also love working with iPads .

Posted November 05, 2013
My school is great at making you feel welcome, they have an amazing 8th grade class!!!!!!

Posted November 05, 2013
My school is awesome because we have a great student council and the guidance counselor rocks. The iPads are a really cool advancement to our school. They are a great learning source. Their teachers are friendly and care about each students need.

Posted November 05, 2013
I'm a seventh grader and I have been here since first grade. I've learned a lot about Christ and I chose to follow Him here.

Posted November 05, 2013
This school is a great place for both school and sport lovers. It also has great staff and teachers, eager to help the student. We also use technology to our advantage as we use iPads to read, write, and just have fun. The school offers from pre-k to 12th grade with a variety of events and exciting fundraisers. University also offers a variety of sports such as football, soccer, cheer, baseball, and more along with excellent coaches.

Posted April 23, 2013
I just wanted to add to this page that University Christian has proven to be the leading school in technology and the iPads have made a huge difference in the way learning is done! We are thankful for this and excited to see the advancement this will have on the kids education! Way to go UC!!

University Christian School 1

Posted November 10, 2012
I second the dismal rating because of the (non) public response this allegedly CHRISTIAN school had to one of its students publishing political rants about his fellow citizens. Ignorant rants have repercussions in real life - but not at this "Christian" school? Ask why.

University Christian School 4

Posted September 04, 2012
I am currently a student at University Christian School, and have attended for four years. University Christian provides a solid foundation and saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and a family setting. If you, as a student, are willing to develope a strong relationship with faculty, instead of dodging the rules, your experience at UC would be so much better. Unless you've experienced University Christians School for your self I ask that you not speak out negatively upon our school. There's been much succes within and will continue to be, as long as we're up and running.

University Christian School
5520 University Boulevard West, Jacksonville, FL  32216
Last modified University Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
University Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 75 reviews. Top