PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted July 22, 2016
We love this school. As alumni, sending our children to this school has always been a priority. The teachers and staff at this school make our children feel loved and keep them looking forward to coming to school each day. The experience we have at UC is unmatched by any other in Jacksonville. The size, community, education, love and friendship that are provided by this school make the cost completely worth the investment!

Posted July 13, 2016
UC is a Christ centered school that focuses on reaching kid's for Christ. It is academically sound, with teachers that care for the students, starting in Kindergarten and going through seniors! As with ANY school, people will always find areas in need of improvement. The administration is always listening and working to improve all aspects of the school. There are improvements each and every year, which shows how much the leadership cares about improving UCS!

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted August 03, 2015
UC does not invest tuition dollars in experienced teachers they are keeping the money to pay for sports.

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted August 03, 2015
Why 2 hours of homework what are you doing in the class. Parents have to work!

University Christian School 2

Posted July 08, 2015
As a military family, we depend on Great Schools alot. It should be noted that this is an "urban" Christian school. It is a ministry for the church. Our child was exposed to much more than if he had been at a public school. We will not be returning next year. If you decide to enroll your child in this school, I HIGHLY recommend getting involved to see the school from the inside. Volunteer to substitute and you will see exactly what takes place in the classroom.

Posted November 09, 2013
Words will never be able to describe the gift that UCS has given my son. The teachers, coaches and administration not only care for their students success academically but for the success of their social wellbeing. We will leave with a more confident, caring, healthy, and intelligent young man all because UCS refused to never give up on him! What a testament to their mission of truth, tradition and transformation. Submitted by a parent

Posted November 06, 2013
This is the best school I have ever gone to in my entire life. I'm new here, but the first day I walked in, I could feel the love. They welcomed me with open arms and taught me all about Christ. I'm a better person because of UC and its teachers.

Posted November 05, 2013
My school maked me feel welcome when I came here last year ,I also love working with iPads .

Posted November 05, 2013
My school is great at making you feel welcome, they have an amazing 8th grade class!!!!!!

Posted November 05, 2013
My school is awesome because we have a great student council and the guidance counselor rocks. The iPads are a really cool advancement to our school. They are a great learning source. Their teachers are friendly and care about each students need.

5520 University Boulevard West, Jacksonville, FL  32216
Last modified University Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12