PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

The faculty and staff of University Christian have a genuine concern for your child as well as the entire family. The Spiritual and Academic achievements of the students are UCS are outstanding.

My children have been attending University Christian for many years. Those that have graduated have been prepared academically and socially to venture out into life and go after and achieve their goals. The faculty and staff really care about how the students are doing both in school and life. They take the time to mentor them and show them what their life can be like with care and prayer. Their relationships with Christ have become stronger and exciting. Over the last five years there have been tremendous changes in the facilities and curriculum, that have geared my students for life as they go to college. UCS has been part of our family for many years and the love and support that my children have received will be with the for the rest of their lives.

I love, love, love this school. I graduated from UC years ago and now I am privileged to send my own kids there. I have been thoroughly impressed with all of positive changes that have happened since I was a student. UC is more than just a school, its a family. I couldn't imagine sending my kids anywhere else and knowing they are being loved and getting a Christ centered education. I look forward to watching my kids thrive at UC and for them to complete their school careers there. Go Christains!!!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

We have been highly impressed with our kids teachers so far. As I was typing this, I received a positive text message regarding my son, which as a parent, is awesome to get! I love seeing just how much my kids improve as the year goes by, not only in academics, but I have watched them acquire character traits and responsibility that makes this mom proud and SO grateful for awesome teachers.

I cannot say enough about how much we love University Christian School. From the teachers and administration to the quality of education, our experience has been more than we could ever have expected. We have watched our children improve academically and mature spiritually with such great staff/administration examples. All of our extended family live in other parts of the country and we've been so blessed to see how the UC community has loved on us and our kids and become truly family to ours. There is so much to be excited about at UC. It seems like they are always looking for ways to improve the atmosphere of the school whether it be through facility improvements or technology advancements as well as expanding the music/band department and other ways/programs that my kids will get to take part in. My children are constantly telling me every week about the exciting chapel services, the creative lessons the teachers are using, the new friends, extra-curricular activities, upcoming events..etc. UC has proven to be such a positive, and awesome experience for our family. We absolutely take pride in our school and are always privileged to be able to let others know that we are University Christians!

University Christian is more than a school, it's a family. I have 2 sons at the school and they are interested in very different things. Academically they are both challenged daily. I love this school!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The 1st day of school my son came how and said, "My teachers BOSSY" Fast forward a few months and he is thriving! She expects the best from all her students and gets it, because she loves them and teachers ALL of them at there level.

Amount of homework: Agree

Just right! It has been increasing throughout the year. My sons teach is challenging him and preparing him for the next grade level.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Yes, they focus on the core values each and every year, using biblical and ethical morals and values.

This is our families second year at University Christian School and with each passing year I love this place more and more! My child comes home excited to learn each day. He is being challenged and loved by his teacher. I am proud to have him at such a Christ-centered school where we work hand in hand with the teachers and staff. I am also encouraged that the administrators are easy to contact and don't just sit behind desks all day, they are in the halls with the students, investing in them! GREAT SCHOOL!

Last modified University Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12