Windy Hill Elementary School 1

Posted January 13, 2014
Worst school I have ever had the displeasure of being a part of. Avoid at all cost, or your children will surely be kept below their current or potential level. I will hopefully get my children into a new school during the magnet/choice period for the next school year.

Posted August 23, 2013
Windy Hill elementary school is a magnet school for technology they need the money so they can by new play grounds for the children and supplies also new equipment for our tv show what I like about the school is that they can make sure the smaller kids are quiet by putting on shows like blues clues and dora at the end and beginning of the day

Windy Hill Elementary School 2

Posted September 12, 2011
My son went to Kindegarden here and I pulled him out after that. He complained of the lady in the cafeteria screaming at him and others just not friendly. When I would volunteer for field trips or visit the front office for any reason, they were extremely rude and unfriendly to ME the parent. So I can only imagine how they would treat a child. I would not recommend anyone attend this school.

Posted July 17, 2011
I really like this school. My son joined the school in the second grade and is now going into the 5th there. My daughter is starting Kindergarten this fall. The teachers and staff are great!

Windy Hill Elementary School 4

Posted February 09, 2011
the faculty was very nice they gave me alot of help with my son i think i picked a great school this time.

Windy Hill Elementary School 3

Posted August 09, 2010
I just read a review from 2007 about teachers being hard on kids and making them cry. It is now 2009-2010 school year and I just witness the same attitude from some teachers there. And the lady from the office with long grayish hair, who also works in the cafeteria yells at the children in the cafeteria very rudely. I've seen children cry from her. I have viewed the principal and vice prin. as positive attitudes.PLEASE monitor the teachers and other workers attitude it can cuz anger as well as sadness!!

Windy Hill Elementary School 1

Posted August 26, 2009

Windy Hill Elementary School 0

Posted August 11, 2009
This school is making great strives. I am very pleased with the teachers ability and willingness to work with the students..

Posted September 19, 2008
I was concerned to send my child to windy hill as i have heard things about the school that didnt please me ... however after going to the school and meeting with her new teacher and the new guidance councelor for this year i felt 100% at ease. Ms Brown is a 2nd grade teacher who has been with the school for years and my daughter absolutely loves her. Her teaching style from what i observed is very singled out. She works with all the children one on one and is very patient(more patient than i would be :) Alot has changed since last year and i view these changes as good

Windy Hill Elementary School 4

Posted August 05, 2008
Windy Hill is a really good school. The teachers that I have worked with seem to also understand that all kids don't learn the same. They take each 'individual' child into consideration.

Windy Hill Elementary School
3831 Forest Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL  32246
Last modified Windy Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Windy Hill Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top