Jacksonville, FL
Students enrolled: 1,184

Posted March 14, 2011
Failed to involve me or contact me with regard to my sons progress. Failed to accurately evaluate Sons records to optimize his progress.

Posted April 12, 2010
i love this school so much it is my absolute life. GO TROJANS

Posted December 11, 2009

Posted October 13, 2009

Posted September 13, 2009
i went to this school and saw good times and bad good teachers and bad is what this school needs is leadership.

Posted August 05, 2009
I am a student at Ribault I aboslute love it. We are involved in the community alot. I am a mentor and under my mentorship the elementary student grades went from Low D's to High A's. So Ribault is just like any other school when it comes to bad students. We all are not bad or terrible. Just a small few that mess things up for the bright ones like myself. but overall a awesome school. This is my fourth year at Ribault and I am the Student Council Vice-President and Mr. Ribault 2nd Runner-Up, and proud to say that I am the National Young Leader of Florida for the Year of 208-2009. You did not expect that type of achievement to come for a student that attends Ribault. that just lets you know how great my school is and how beneficial it is to the students!

Posted August 05, 2009
Ribault is the best school i ever went to there the best go trojens

Posted June 16, 2009

Posted April 17, 2009

Jean Ribault High School 4

Posted October 09, 2008
i think this school has made big improvements. this is my third year here and i have made tremendous improvements during this time. we will continue to get better.

Jean Ribault High School
3701 Winton Drive, Jacksonville, FL  32208
Last modified Jean Ribault High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jean Ribault High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top