1,176 students|Duval

Bad
Good

Jean Ribault High School 1

Posted March 14, 2011
Failed to involve me or contact me with regard to my sons progress. Failed to accurately evaluate Sons records to optimize his progress.

Posted April 12, 2010
i love this school so much it is my absolute life. GO TROJANS

Posted September 13, 2009
i went to this school and saw good times and bad good teachers and bad is what this school needs is leadership.

Posted August 05, 2009
I am a student at Ribault I aboslute love it. We are involved in the community alot. I am a mentor and under my mentorship the elementary student grades went from Low D's to High A's. So Ribault is just like any other school when it comes to bad students. We all are not bad or terrible. Just a small few that mess things up for the bright ones like myself. but overall a awesome school. This is my fourth year at Ribault and I am the Student Council Vice-President and Mr. Ribault 2nd Runner-Up, and proud to say that I am the National Young Leader of Florida for the Year of 208-2009. You did not expect that type of achievement to come for a student that attends Ribault. that just lets you know how great my school is and how beneficial it is to the students!

Posted August 05, 2009
Ribault is the best school i ever went to there the best go trojens

Posted October 09, 2008
i think this school has made big improvements. this is my third year here and i have made tremendous improvements during this time. we will continue to get better.

Posted September 05, 2008
I have kids in 3 different age brackets that have graduated from Ribault and 1 now attending with a grandaughter a nephew and a niece there also. These two years have been the Best. The Principal is very approachable and visible at school and all types of events in evening and weekends.I have always been able to talk with any of the teachers if I had any concerns.Dr. Ranch is a major assest to that school.

Posted November 02, 2007
Jean Ribault High School is an excellent school. My daughter is in the Early College Program and also participates in the ROTC program. My daughter is currently a 4.0 student. My daughter loves Ribault. Ribault's academic programs are outstanding. The majority of the teachers are available for the students and want the students to succeed. Ribault has music, art sport and other extracurricular activities available for those students who are interested. My daughter participated in volley ball, cross country and basketball. The majority of the coaches are supportive and have great leadership qualities. Positive parent involvement is on the rise and one may need to look behind the scenes to see those dedicated parents, who are very supportive of their children and Jean Ribault High School.

Posted July 14, 2007
Ribault High School continues to provide a quality education for all. The school witnessed academic growth in every area this past year on the state assessment. This is clearly the sign of a school headed in the right direction. There are many very good teachers working there as well.

Posted June 11, 2007
jean ribault senior high is the greatest school I have ever seen. The teachers are amazing. The students are wonderfully disciplined. My daughter, Briana is enrolled in the Early College Program there and it is simply incredible how much she is learning. Her friends are all about what they are going to do in life, and she even wants to write a book about her time in this school. Jean Ribault is brimming with social integrity. You have to send your child here. It will change their perspective entirely from being good, to being great. Jean Ribault contains spirit, pride, and intellect. Everything you could ever hope for.

Jean Ribault High School
3701 Winton Drive, Jacksonville, FL  32208
Last modified Jean Ribault High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jean Ribault High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top