Posted August 18, 2013
I love cedar hills two of my children went there and loved that school and my daughter made so many friends and so did my son and I'm a sending my daughter to kindergarden there and its a safe place to be.

Posted April 12, 2013
To say that I am disgusted at the attitude to The Constitution as envisaged by Ms. Cheryl Sabb would be an understatement.

Posted April 12, 2013
Cheryl Sabb, 4th grade teacher is said to have assigned her children to write, "I am willing to give up some of my constitutional rights to be safer". This is absolutely unacceptable. Supposedly an investigation is pending, but we shall accept no less than her resignation.

Posted May 13, 2010
i think cedar hills is great my kid loves it there at that school

Cedar Hills Elementary School 0

Posted January 20, 2010
My son's teacher is a yeller, does not know how to speak to children, she yells at the instead of speaking to them, making it a lot more furstrating for the children.

Posted May 13, 2009

Posted August 13, 2008
They need more supervision in the classroom. Fighting occurs often and I saw very little improvement with my child's progress.

Posted May 08, 2008

Cedar Hills Elementary School 4

Posted November 24, 2007

Posted July 13, 2007

Cedar Hills Elementary School
6534 Ish Brant Road, Jacksonville, FL  32210
Last modified Cedar Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar Hills Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top