Jacksonville, FL

Posted August 18, 2013
I love cedar hills two of my children went there and loved that school and my daughter made so many friends and so did my son and I'm a sending my daughter to kindergarden there and its a safe place to be.

Posted April 12, 2013
To say that I am disgusted at the attitude to The Constitution as envisaged by Ms. Cheryl Sabb would be an understatement.

Posted April 12, 2013
This school is an Indoctrination camp for your children.Do not put your free thinking children in this school. They will come out brainwashed!

Posted April 12, 2013
Cheryl Sabb, 4th grade teacher is said to have assigned her children to write, "I am willing to give up some of my constitutional rights to be safer". This is absolutely unacceptable. Supposedly an investigation is pending, but we shall accept no less than her resignation.

Posted May 13, 2010
i think cedar hills is great my kid loves it there at that school

Cedar Hills Elementary School

Posted January 20, 2010
My son's teacher is a yeller, does not know how to speak to children, she yells at the instead of speaking to them, making it a lot more furstrating for the children.

Posted August 13, 2008
They need more supervision in the classroom. Fighting occurs often and I saw very little improvement with my child's progress.

Posted January 26, 2007
I think this school is great! When I switched my kids from the neighborhood school, my Kindergartner hated school and would not participate in class. My second grader was receiving mainly D's. Both kids have improved dramatically and now love school. Also, my preschooler is receiving the extra help she needed. The teachers and principle are wonderful. Keep up the great work!

Posted May 02, 2005
They need more supervision during academic programs. It would help keep the children focused on school work instead of each other. There is a lot of one on one extracurricular fighting between students. I suppose this is the sport portion of the extracurricular activites.

Cedar Hills Elementary School
6534 Ish Brant Rd, Jacksonville, FL  32210
Last modified Cedar Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar Hills Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top