584 students|Duval

Bad
Good

Also, on a few occasions teachers have taken items such as gloves and scarfs and haven't returned them. When asked about the items teachers go around in a circle placing blame.

I definitely do not want to slam Timuquan Elem, however other reviews seem a bit dated and a new view point needs to be available. While my child did fantastic in her learning at Timuquan, it's only by the grace she did. Her teacher changed every 9 weeks. Sad part was 2 of the teachers stole our hearts and due to children in the class that needed additional attention, they couldn't make it work. Another concern I had with Timuquan is the.end of day.dismissal. it's abysmal at best. Last year it took 9 weeks for them to find a formula that worked, this year no better. I cannot understand how a school over 20 plus years in teaching cannot find a system that works. As for the facility and staff, everyone we encountered were so nice. Teachers I'm sure are tit for tat. All I experienced were great, but I heard bad stories about others. If you and your child are attending Timuquan this year, I wish you a great year. However, if you find yourself frustrated at the end of the year, I totally understand.

This was a wonderful school to my Children!

This is my child's first year at Timucuan Elem. and so far his experience has been great. I have had one on one's with his teacher and she was able to explain to me the area's where my child struggled and where he excelled, and gave me, at home, projects that I could do to better my child and so far it is working!

Last modified Timucuan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.