527 students|Duval

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Kid has a doctor's note after being sent home multiple times for lice that the kid does NOT have lice. Made us shave daughter's head for NO REASON! Apologized later...wow gee thanks. Principal , teachers and bus drivers do NOTHING to stop student vlbullying or violence or threats. Worst school in Duval county.

My girls are doing very well here! The only problem we have had is the bus! Teachers are great! Office staff is wonderful! Would recommend to other parents!

Sadie T. Tillis is a wonderful school! My kids are thriving in their school environment. The principal, teachers and staff are great. I truly believe that the administration and teachers genuinely care about the kids. Another plus is that the school is not overcrowded like many schools in the Jacksonville area. My kids love Sadie T. Tillis! Thank you Sadie T. Tillis for being a top-notch school!

My son's have had a wonderful experience from very thoughtful and insightful teachers. This school is not overcrowded and is staffed by a loving principal that has really taken control of the school staff and has made a considerable impact on the way this school is running. I have no complaints.

I really like this school. The teachers, office staff, guidance couselor are all great. Having my child attend here has been a blessing. My son has attended here for three years and within those years has shown tremendous growth. I always ask God to hand pick my son teachers and I have never been let down. Thanks to you Sadie T. Tillis.

I believe this school has some work to do. The communication between the school and parent is lacking. That's my biggest pet peeve. I need to know what's going on inside the school, so that I, as a parent, can accomodate my child.

I love Sadie T. Tillis Elementary School! Wonderful teachers and principal!

I have a son in K and one in 1st and my children LOVE Sadie Tillis and so do I. We just moved here from out of state and think that this school really encourages positive behavior and there is daily parent.teacher communication. My son earned student of the month the first month of school and is so excited to go to school everyday. My kindergartener has a difficult time sitting still and keeping his hands to himself and I can keep track of his behavior with daily notes from teacher rating his daily performance. I highly reccomend Sadie Tillis for the Principal, teachers and staff are always willing to go the extra mile to help the parents with any questions.

It is the third week of school and they are still not registered with the website they tell you to make payments to for school lunch, but you can't send cash....parent communication stinks and the office seems to be unable to answer any questions. Would it be too difficult to print out a calendar of the school year and send it home...very unimpressed with this school and the district. I feel guilty for taking my children to this school.

I agree, the atmosphere has changed this school year. Very poor parent involvement, but that's no fault of the school.

Last modified Sadie T. Tillis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.