Jacksonville, FL

Posted March 22, 2010
My girls are doing very well here! The only problem we have had is the bus! Teachers are great! Office staff is wonderful! Would recommend to other parents!

Posted March 24, 2009
Sadie T. Tillis is a wonderful school! My kids are thriving in their school environment. The principal, teachers and staff are great. I truly believe that the administration and teachers genuinely care about the kids. Another plus is that the school is not overcrowded like many schools in the Jacksonville area. My kids love Sadie T. Tillis! Thank you Sadie T. Tillis for being a top-notch school!

Posted March 20, 2009
My son's have had a wonderful experience from very thoughtful and insightful teachers. This school is not overcrowded and is staffed by a loving principal that has really taken control of the school staff and has made a considerable impact on the way this school is running. I have no complaints.

Sadie T. Tillis Elementary School 2

Posted February 01, 2009

Sadie T. Tillis Elementary School 1

Posted January 26, 2009

Posted January 23, 2009
I really like this school. The teachers, office staff, guidance couselor are all great. Having my child attend here has been a blessing. My son has attended here for three years and within those years has shown tremendous growth. I always ask God to hand pick my son teachers and I have never been let down. Thanks to you Sadie T. Tillis.

Sadie T. Tillis Elementary School 3

Posted January 12, 2009
I believe this school has some work to do. The communication between the school and parent is lacking. That's my biggest pet peeve. I need to know what's going on inside the school, so that I, as a parent, can accomodate my child.

Posted November 07, 2008
I love Sadie T. Tillis Elementary School! Wonderful teachers and principal!

Posted September 15, 2008
I have a son in K and one in 1st and my children LOVE Sadie Tillis and so do I. We just moved here from out of state and think that this school really encourages positive behavior and there is daily parent.teacher communication. My son earned student of the month the first month of school and is so excited to go to school everyday. My kindergartener has a difficult time sitting still and keeping his hands to himself and I can keep track of his behavior with daily notes from teacher rating his daily performance. I highly reccomend Sadie Tillis for the Principal, teachers and staff are always willing to go the extra mile to help the parents with any questions.

Sadie T. Tillis Elementary School 2

Posted August 29, 2008
It is the third week of school and they are still not registered with the website they tell you to make payments to for school lunch, but you can't send cash....parent communication stinks and the office seems to be unable to answer any questions. Would it be too difficult to print out a calendar of the school year and send it home...very unimpressed with this school and the district. I feel guilty for taking my children to this school.

Sadie T. Tillis Elementary School
6084 Morse Avenue, Jacksonville, FL  32244
Last modified Sadie T. Tillis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sadie T. Tillis Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top