Jacksonville, FL

Saint Clair Evans Academy 5

Posted August 15, 2013
the best school in jacksonville even though our test scores have been low sometimes the staff, teachers, and students are so super kind.

Saint Clair Evans Academy

Posted March 06, 2010
i agree with other parents mu child has learning difficulties and started there in oct and had an iep from other school wich included speech i was reassured several times they were following it much in jan found out child never recieved speech my childs reading level has dropped the vice principal also needs replaced and my child has has subs since he has came back from christmas break i think the parents need to all get together and go to the school board

Saint Clair Evans Academy 1

Posted April 17, 2005
This is my sons 2nd school he's attended. He has ADHD, his teacher lashs out and him because the teachers have no patience and no training on how to handle ADHD kids. I still have been unsucessful in getting the pricipal to meet me. Many front office staff are rude.I have asked many times about getting my child in some kind of program to help him & no one will help. They dont care to meet me or discuss my childs accomplishments but litterally hunt me down to vent on how terrible my childs doing and never have ideas or solution to help him or work together with me, its a disappointing school.I wonder where the funds are going because they havent showed me any programs to help my child.

Saint Clair Evans Academy 1

Posted June 18, 2003
I think they need a new principal. She needs better management skills and to learn better people skills.

Saint Clair Evans Academy
5443 Moncrief Road, Jacksonville, FL  32209
Last modified Saint Clair Evans Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saint Clair Evans Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top