Jacksonville, FL

Posted October 05, 2011
The principal and teachers really care about the education of each child. Parents are involved in the school which helps in the child's learning process from PK through 5th grade.

Posted July 14, 2010
i was just in 5 grade and i had the most amazing teachers ever they make learning so easy that is just how i passed and my teachers were ms c smith & ms q smith and they are the 2 teachers who helped me pass and this is amari

Posted May 31, 2007
I know that this is a awesome school. i do have two kids that attend this school for the first time this last year. and i can say that this has been the best school ever, because the teachers are showing interents in each child that attends SP and that's want matters at the end Good Job SP!

Smart Pope Livingston Elementary School 4

Posted August 11, 2004
I think S.P. Livingston is a pretty good school even though this is my child`s first year. I haven`t heard anything bad about the school at all.

Smart Pope Livingston Elementary School 4

Posted September 09, 2003
I do have a child that attends this school. They are really trying, so I do feel for the teachers! I could not do their jobs. At the same time, I think there are teachers that are not trying too really 'reach' the children the way they need to be reached. As far as maintaining them and at the same time trying to teach them. I feel they are doing a pretty all right job. Thank you to all those who really try.

Smart Pope Livingston Elementary School
1128 Barber Street, Jacksonville, FL  32209
Last modified Smart Pope Livingston Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Smart Pope Livingston Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top