Posted January 29, 2014
This is our second year in the Spanish Montessori program. I am amazed how rapidly she is learning Spanish and her teacher is AMAZING!! We have a new principal this year and I can already feel the positive changes taking place. She is always visible. I never see Mrs. Renfro without a smile.

Posted September 28, 2011
john e ford is the greatest school ever!!!!!!!! the teachers there really care about the students and want to see each of them succeed they work with them until they learn what they need to know!!!!!!! john e ford has a great faculty from the women in the front office to the guidance office they all make you feel that you & your child is their family!!!!!!!! and last but not least ms. tina & ms. parker are the best principals in the world!!!!!!!! i love you john e ford!!!!!!!!

Posted June 04, 2011
Ford will stimulate your child and teach them to be a self-directed learner. What more could you possibly ask for? It is diverse, organized, and my son is excited to tell me what he did each day.

Posted April 29, 2011
I have three children in the Montessori program. When my youngest is old enough she will attend as well. The teachers are professional, caring and passionate about children becoming lifelong learners. I can't say enough great things about this school. If you believe in diversity and children experiencing other cultures they have that too!

Posted April 27, 2010

John E. Ford K-8 School 0

Posted April 26, 2010
I chose this school's Montessori program for my son next year, and was very impressed by every teacher and curriculum offered. It's one of the best-kept secrets in Jacksonville.

Posted November 28, 2009
i was a student at john e ford and it was awesome. my teachers were great and the other students were amazing. i helped out with the lower grades and i was one of the 6-7th graders. after i graduated i went to stanton college prep in the ib program. this school is great and mrs wolfe is awesome

Posted November 24, 2008

Posted August 06, 2008

Posted June 12, 2008
My son's reading and math skills are way above average. He has attended school here since kindergarten and he has excelled each year. He speaks spanish pretty fluently. The only problem I see there is the science curriculum, it leaves something to be desired. Overall John E Ford is the best school around.

John E. Ford K-8 School
1137 Cleveland Street, Jacksonville, FL  32209
Last modified John E. Ford K-8 School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John E. Ford K-8 School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top