650 students|Duval

Bad
Good

It is a very nice school. I have been working in many schools as a substitute teacher and I always feel respected in this school. The teachers care about the students and the Spanish program is great.

This is our second year in the Spanish Montessori program. I am amazed how rapidly she is learning Spanish and her teacher is AMAZING!! We have a new principal this year and I can already feel the positive changes taking place. She is always visible. I never see Mrs. Renfro without a smile.

john e ford is the greatest school ever!!!!!!!! the teachers there really care about the students and want to see each of them succeed they work with them until they learn what they need to know!!!!!!! john e ford has a great faculty from the women in the front office to the guidance office they all make you feel that you & your child is their family!!!!!!!! and last but not least ms. tina & ms. parker are the best principals in the world!!!!!!!! i love you john e ford!!!!!!!!

Ford will stimulate your child and teach them to be a self-directed learner. What more could you possibly ask for? It is diverse, organized, and my son is excited to tell me what he did each day.

I have three children in the Montessori program. When my youngest is old enough she will attend as well. The teachers are professional, caring and passionate about children becoming lifelong learners. I can't say enough great things about this school. If you believe in diversity and children experiencing other cultures they have that too!

I chose this school's Montessori program for my son next year, and was very impressed by every teacher and curriculum offered. It's one of the best-kept secrets in Jacksonville.

i was a student at john e ford and it was awesome. my teachers were great and the other students were amazing. i helped out with the lower grades and i was one of the 6-7th graders. after i graduated i went to stanton college prep in the ib program. this school is great and mrs wolfe is awesome

My son's reading and math skills are way above average. He has attended school here since kindergarten and he has excelled each year. He speaks spanish pretty fluently. The only problem I see there is the science curriculum, it leaves something to be desired. Overall John E Ford is the best school around.

The school atmosphere is chaotic and disorderly.

My daughter is graduating this year from the 8th grade montessori program. She has excelled in the small middle school environment. Her teacher's have been able to be personal mentors to her and keep in daily contact with me. The school is beginning to rally from the chaotic merger of two magnet programs. I would highly recommend this program. In fact my three year old will be starting soon in the prek program.

Last modified John E. Ford K-8 School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.