Jasper, FL

Posted August 05, 2014
Hamilton County High School is a great place to be teaching! Working here is like being part of a big family. The teachers and administration care very much about the students and their families. The expectations for learning are high and most students are eager to learn.

Hamilton County High School 1

Posted October 05, 2013
A total mess. Even with new administration. Bullying is out of control, when it is reported it is swept under the rug because the offenders are the "good old boy or girls kids" the middle school girls are the worst. This district will end up in the news for bullying. Teachers struggle with academics trying to just get the class under control. I gave it 1 star for the Ag department at least that seems to be under strong direction. We moved here thinking it was a better place for our kids but 1 year into this train wreck we will be moving to a private school.

Hamilton County High School 2

Posted January 26, 2010
I do like this school and you can get a good education but I would rather have my child at this school overall any school because it has more teachers than the average high school probably!

Hamilton County High School 2

Posted December 07, 2009
I am a student at this school, it's an okay school but if you read the comments below, you can see how well the children are being taught. -example-The teachers here take thier time to make sure you understand what is being teached.--- yea, shouldn't that be taught, not teached? ----o another example--are princepal would show u dicpline-- are should be are, and princepal?-- I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm just trying to point out that we could do a lot better.

Hamilton County High School 0

Posted July 17, 2009
hi hamtion county high school is great u get a good education and good food and are princepal would show u dicpline thats why i love going there i wish we could start back school early because i will love too be at hamtion county high

Hamilton County High School 0

Posted June 05, 2009
I've just graduated from HCHS in 2009 and, I must admit, it left an impact on me. The teachers did their jobs spectacularly, the students are better than you'd expect, and it's an all-around good place to learn. I recommend Hamilton County High School heavily. --Justin T.

Posted April 03, 2009

Posted March 03, 2009
I had children, attend this school, I graduated from this county school district, and I have had four siblings graduate from Hamilton County High School. I m a retired Lieutenant Colonel U.S.Army, graduate of Florida State University....My Sister is a 4 year national merit scholarship winner and now a retired IBM Executive....My youngest brother is a regional supervisor of a major electrical company covering three states, my younger sister is a registered nurse and head nurse of dialysis serves in the three county area, my older brother is a certified electrician working industrial electrical wiring and maintenance. My daughter is a 4 year scholarship recipient interning in dietetics and will be fully registered dietitian next year. You Can Get an Education at Hamilton County High School....IF You WORK at it and take what the teachers have to give.

Posted March 02, 2009
I love this school most students don't. The teachers here take thier time to make sure you understand what is being teached. For example Ms.Taylor 8th grade science always askes us students if we understand what she has just taught us and we are blessed to have her among the other students. Thank you so muc Ms.Taylor Sincerly, Leslie Sanders 8th grade student

Hamilton County High School 1

Posted February 18, 2009

Hamilton County High School
5683 North West U.S. Highway 41, Jasper, FL  32052
Last modified Hamilton County High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hamilton County High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top