Posted April 18, 2013
I LOVE this school! I had reservations when we first arrived as its in the country and I'm a city girl from the north. I was so pleasantly surprised with the most caring teacher and staff. My daughter went through some anxiety and her teacher, the counselor, and principal met with me right away with tons of help. They said it is our number one priority for all of our students to be happy here. Both of my kids are 2 grade levels ahead in their reading. Chumuckla Elementary School deserves a 10 out of 10. Especially Ms Lupkowski, Mrs Dunlap, Ms Dunn, and Mrs. Smith.

Posted July 30, 2009
Teachers are the backbone of this school and they do an excellent job with each and every student.

Posted April 15, 2009
This is a great school! All aspects of what you would hope to find in a school. Great teachers and staff, great classrooms, P.E. is the best in the county make this the best school!

Posted March 23, 2008
Chumuckla is a fabulous school. The teachers communicate regularly with one another to ensure that they are meeting the needs of each child. This is an excellent school for children with learning disabilities to receive a fair and appropriately challenging education!

Chumuckla Elementary School 4

Posted August 14, 2007
I love it this school is small and my kids get the one on one they need from not only the teachers also from the staff

Posted August 04, 2007
Excellent school - small and friendly. The Principle is wonderful with the kids - and full of energy and enthusiasm which the kids reflect.

Posted September 09, 2003
I love Chumuckla Elem. because of the great reading skills it has given my daughter, she is well above her grade level, mostly because of the teachers that strongly urge the students in AR.,along with their guidance, and care. Thanks...

Posted August 26, 2003
Chumuckla is a great school! I have 2 sons there and it is a wonderful environment for children to grow up in. The prinicpal knows the children and the parents by name because it is a close knit school. The teachers go the extra mile for the kids. My children have done exceptionally well there and I am very pleased!

Chumuckla Elementary School
2312 County Road 182, Jay, FL  32565
Last modified Chumuckla Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chumuckla Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.