No rating

Lighthouse Christian Academy

Private | 7-12

Living in Jay

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $79,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $670.

Posted November 11, 2013

Reading all the positive reviews I am a bit shocked .. I attended the school when I was 15/16. I am now 28 . My review is a bit late but never less still accurate when I attended the school. I would NEVER send my daughter to a school like this! I felt abandoned my my family. I felt like the school breaks your spirit and conforms you to what they want you to be. When you do so with or say something they don't like they made you wear a pink shirt and put you on separation. no talking to anyone . How do they expect you to better yourself if you can't talk about the changes you want to make I your life. You have little communication with family and are so alone! Over all please didn't make your children feel like this don't let someone ruin your relationship with your children ..get your children the right help .this is. Not the place to do it. May God be with all the girls who are they attending the school and I pray they don't feel as alone as I did and as a lot of the girls who did. I pray they get the help they need ...

Posted October 19, 2012

After attending Lighthouse Christian Academy, our daughter was broken and she truly is serving God.She is a delight to be around and is much appreciated in our home. She is now a church member and in college with good grades, holds down a job and is conducting a Bible study in our home!

Posted May 25, 2012

I knew that something major needed to be done or my daughter would be in trouble. Our solution was the Lighthouse Christian School. Bumpy road so far but I think that things will turn around with the guidance.

Posted May 17, 2012

Life isn't one big party that my daughter takes for granted anymore. I am glad about that.

Posted April 23, 2012

There are some quite personal and painful stories at this school but hopefully in the end I will be able to look back and know it must be endured to make me the person I will be.

Posted April 13, 2012

I went from feeling like I was at a total loss to feeling light and free. Great teaching instruction by this institution.

Posted April 3, 2012

My daughter was accepted here and I have found that her heart has opened up to the light and change is taking place each moment of each day.

Posted March 20, 2012

There were many times, at home, that I was at a total loss. I would look at my life,and it made no sense. The only thing that made a little bit of sense was to keep going down the wrong path,doing the wrong things,because of the temporary feeling of satisfaction it gave me. But deep down, I knew that the way I was living was wrong,and there had to be something better. I started hanging out with the wrong crowd my freshman year in high school, and I got caught up doing some bad things. There were many,many times that God tried to get my attention,but by that point I had totally given up on him and didn't care anymore. The morning of December 3,2012 , I left home, on the way to Florida. I knew nothing about where I was going or what the place was like, I just felt relieved because I was leaving everything behind. My coming to the Lighthouse of Northwest Florida was God's devine intervention in my life. From that point forward, He worked in my life in a marvelous way. Like Psalm 51says, he really did create me a clean clean heart,and changed my life for the better.

Posted March 2, 2012

They folks here were there for me when I needed them. When I finally got saved it was the best day of my life and it's all thanks to them.

Posted February 28, 2012

You guys truly have a gift in reaching people and delivering the Lord's message. Even though things did not turn out as many of us wanted them too, I continue to pray and I pray for the many girls who are going through similar situations. I will never give up and I pray that soon she finds her way!!!

Posted February 14, 2012

We knew she couldn't come home to the family as it was and we definitely wanted to see her succeed. So while she was at the Lighthouse Christian Academy, we began to get our lives back on track with the Lord. Upon her return she readily and eagerly joined in the cause of becoming an intricate part of a God centered family!!!

Posted February 3, 2012

Without a doubt out daughter and family are in a far greater condition today for having known you!!! The results were much more than we could have hoped for or imaged and we are eternally grateful!!!

Posted January 30, 2012

I just wanted to say thanks for all the things you do. Its amazing what God has done for us.

Posted January 13, 2012

This review is long overdue and a delight to write it about Lighthouse Academy! I just have to say thank you for giving me my life back. At a time when my world as I knew it was in pieces they shined the light in my life and allowed me to let god in!! I am forever grateful!

Posted January 10, 2012

Absolutely grateful to Lighthouse academy for having my children quit possibly the best thing that has happened to our family!

Posted December 21, 2011

The most defining and important gift our daughter received was the consistent devotion to praise, worship, and scriptural teachings. She may have complained, as all teenagers do at times, however, the Holy Spirit was poured out on her and resonated deep into her soul through the chapels.

Posted November 21, 2011

Thank you Lighthouse Christian Academy for all you have done for the Carney family, and all that you continue to do for the countless other families. We will be forever grateful.

Posted November 15, 2011

I know I wrote everyone a card/letter but I want to say that I love you and I'm going to miss you very much. You mean a lot to me. Thanks for all you've done for me.

Posted October 25, 2011

Just one year ago our lives were very different. We were very desperate parents praying so hard for God's deliverance. He heard our prayers and has answered and done exceedingly, abundantly above all that we asked or thought possible. Because of your obedience to the call of God on each of your lives, we now have so much hope for our daughter. "Thank you" could never be enough.

Posted October 24, 2011

I wanted to say thanks for everything. Thanks for helping my son get his relationship back with his dad. God has been doing amazing work through you guys.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 3% 3%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Michael Palmer
  • All girls
Affiliation
  • Baptist
Associations
  • ACE

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

13050 Highway 89