Lighthouse Christian Academy 1

Posted November 11, 2013
Reading all the positive reviews I am a bit shocked .. I attended the school when I was 15/16. I am now 28 . My review is a bit late but never less still accurate when I attended the school. I would NEVER send my daughter to a school like this! I felt abandoned my my family. I felt like the school breaks your spirit and conforms you to what they want you to be. When you do so with or say something they don't like they made you wear a pink shirt and put you on separation. no talking to anyone . How do they expect you to better yourself if you can't talk about the changes you want to make I your life. You have little communication with family and are so alone! Over all please didn't make your children feel like this don't let someone ruin your relationship with your children ..get your children the right help .this is. Not the place to do it. May God be with all the girls who are they attending the school and I pray they don't feel as alone as I did and as a lot of the girls who did. I pray they get the help they need ...

Posted October 19, 2012
After attending Lighthouse Christian Academy, our daughter was broken and she truly is serving God.She is a delight to be around and is much appreciated in our home. She is now a church member and in college with good grades, holds down a job and is conducting a Bible study in our home!

Posted May 25, 2012
I knew that something major needed to be done or my daughter would be in trouble. Our solution was the Lighthouse Christian School. Bumpy road so far but I think that things will turn around with the guidance.

Posted May 17, 2012
Life isn't one big party that my daughter takes for granted anymore. I am glad about that.

Posted April 23, 2012
There are some quite personal and painful stories at this school but hopefully in the end I will be able to look back and know it must be endured to make me the person I will be.

Posted April 13, 2012
I went from feeling like I was at a total loss to feeling light and free. Great teaching instruction by this institution.

Posted April 03, 2012
My daughter was accepted here and I have found that her heart has opened up to the light and change is taking place each moment of each day.

Posted March 20, 2012
There were many times, at home, that I was at a total loss. I would look at my life,and it made no sense. The only thing that made a little bit of sense was to keep going down the wrong path,doing the wrong things,because of the temporary feeling of satisfaction it gave me. But deep down, I knew that the way I was living was wrong,and there had to be something better. I started hanging out with the wrong crowd my freshman year in high school, and I got caught up doing some bad things. There were many,many times that God tried to get my attention,but by that point I had totally given up on him and didn't care anymore. The morning of December 3,2012 , I left home, on the way to Florida. I knew nothing about where I was going or what the place was like, I just felt relieved because I was leaving everything behind. My coming to the Lighthouse of Northwest Florida was God's devine intervention in my life. From that point forward, He worked in my life in a marvelous way. Like Psalm 51says, he really did create me a clean clean heart,and changed my life for the better.

Posted March 02, 2012
They folks here were there for me when I needed them. When I finally got saved it was the best day of my life and it's all thanks to them.

Posted February 28, 2012
You guys truly have a gift in reaching people and delivering the Lord's message. Even though things did not turn out as many of us wanted them too, I continue to pray and I pray for the many girls who are going through similar situations. I will never give up and I pray that soon she finds her way!!!

Lighthouse Christian Academy
13050 Highway 89, Jay, FL  32565
Last modified Lighthouse Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades 7-12
Lighthouse Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 64 reviews. Top