Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

The curriculum is bible based if that doesnt teach and foster honesty integrity and fairness then nothing does. It helped me and the education still does.

I went there. It wasnt perfect but saved my life. Thank you Mr. And Mrs Brownie

Reading all the positive reviews I am a bit shocked .. I attended the school when I was 15/16. I am now 28 . My review is a bit late but never less still accurate when I attended the school. I would NEVER send my daughter to a school like this! I felt abandoned my my family. I felt like the school breaks your spirit and conforms you to what they want you to be. When you do so with or say something they don't like they made you wear a pink shirt and put you on separation. no talking to anyone . How do they expect you to better yourself if you can't talk about the changes you want to make I your life. You have little communication with family and are so alone! Over all please didn't make your children feel like this don't let someone ruin your relationship with your children ..get your children the right help .this is. Not the place to do it. May God be with all the girls who are they attending the school and I pray they don't feel as alone as I did and as a lot of the girls who did. I pray they get the help they need ...

After attending Lighthouse Christian Academy, our daughter was broken and she truly is serving God.She is a delight to be around and is much appreciated in our home. She is now a church member and in college with good grades, holds down a job and is conducting a Bible study in our home!

I knew that something major needed to be done or my daughter would be in trouble. Our solution was the Lighthouse Christian School. Bumpy road so far but I think that things will turn around with the guidance.

Life isn't one big party that my daughter takes for granted anymore. I am glad about that.

There are some quite personal and painful stories at this school but hopefully in the end I will be able to look back and know it must be endured to make me the person I will be.

I went from feeling like I was at a total loss to feeling light and free. Great teaching instruction by this institution.

My daughter was accepted here and I have found that her heart has opened up to the light and change is taking place each moment of each day.

There were many times, at home, that I was at a total loss. I would look at my life,and it made no sense. The only thing that made a little bit of sense was to keep going down the wrong path,doing the wrong things,because of the temporary feeling of satisfaction it gave me. But deep down, I knew that the way I was living was wrong,and there had to be something better. I started hanging out with the wrong crowd my freshman year in high school, and I got caught up doing some bad things. There were many,many times that God tried to get my attention,but by that point I had totally given up on him and didn't care anymore. The morning of December 3,2012 , I left home, on the way to Florida. I knew nothing about where I was going or what the place was like, I just felt relieved because I was leaving everything behind. My coming to the Lighthouse of Northwest Florida was God's devine intervention in my life. From that point forward, He worked in my life in a marvelous way. Like Psalm 51says, he really did create me a clean clean heart,and changed my life for the better.

Last modified Lighthouse Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades 7-12