Posted April 27, 2014
Jensen Beach High School exceeds any and all expectations I had as a parent. Yes, there are very strict dress codes and codes of conduct, a school this large wouldn't be rated in the top 2000 schools in the US if it didn't! My kids are excelling academically as well as socially! Can't praise this school enough!

Posted April 26, 2014
this is school is one of the best schools in the united states. all the teachers are dedicated loyal want the best for each and every students, give 110 % of their time and money and devotion. the students outrank kids all over the united states. they all goes on to higher learning. all parents are involved and care and give. the best school ever. a neighbor.

Posted April 02, 2014
Jensen Beach High school is the Best! all 3 of of my children love it. I was concered at first, making a change from a small Christian School, but they are all making good grades and they are happy to be there. :) I am very thankful that we have such a great school in Martin County.

Jensen Beach High School 1

Posted February 06, 2014
I can't give this school one star. (The site will not allow no stars) The administration treats staff and students like inmates. Their zero tolerations shows no compassion for students especially those with special needs. How many of us would still have jobs or a partner if everyone had zero toleration. Their special needs programs are a joke. No one can hope to benefit from this place. The community and parents need to let them know we are sick of their disrespect and do not approve of their policies or the administration.

Jensen Beach High School 1

Posted September 28, 2013
We moved from another state and my child has never had a detention or suspension. One month after school starting 4 days Out of school suspension and 4 detentions later I question the school, not the child since there has never been any previous disciplinary issues!! I think 4 classes a day 100 min long is nonsense. I also think the main focus is on discipline not academics. The deans are quick to suspend and give suspensions and detentions for stupid reasons like not having your student ID on your person. They do not encourage a work program nor do they allow seniors to leave campus during study hall. If we were looking for a military school I would have sent my child to one.

Posted April 21, 2013
One of the best schools I have ever been to. You can tell that the teachers and staff really care about the students. :)

Posted February 18, 2012
i'm pround to say that jensen beach high school was my best experience ever since starting a new school system. every of my teachers were devoted. im proud of graduating from an ever rating A school for several years now. Go falcons!!

Posted July 18, 2011
This school is rated as an "A" school. The faculty must be doing something right. There will always be whiney parents who complains if their child is not doing well...or Mary wasn't elected to the cheerleading team. I would do away with your rating system. How do you know if some of the poor ratings are being submitted by teens who just don't make the grade because they don't want to put sufficient time into their studies?

Posted March 18, 2011
My children are districted for Martin County HS, but we chose Jensen Beach HS because we consider it a better school. Yes, the facilities are much nicer, but that's just the beginning. The administrators and teachers at JBHS expect, not just hope, that students will excel. The teachers are top notch and really push the students to succeed. My daughter struggled in middle school but now is exceeding our wildest dreams in high school. She has a 4.0 GPA with all honors and AP classes. She's passed two AP exams and did very well on her PSATs. Now she plans to go to an Ivy. Our son will be starting in the Fall. As for the rules, kids who follow them have few problems with them. They like the strictness of the school. It gives them order and prepares them for real life. JBHS is also the safest school in the county.

Posted March 11, 2011
As a parent with 2 children in this school, I know that this is an "A" school! The teachers, staff and administration are a delight and pleasure on a daily basis. I have personally seen the swim coach tutor a student immediately after swim practice on the pool deck, that's dedication! My son is in Mrs. Dahn's ( teacher of the year '08) class and the dedication and time devoted to her differently-abled students is beyond compare! If any parent has any complaints about this school, they should move to 'The PSizzle' where they will fit right in!

Jensen Beach High School
2875 Northwest Goldenrod Road, Jensen Beach, FL  34957
Last modified Jensen Beach High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jensen Beach High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 47 reviews.