Jerry Thomas Elementary School 3

Posted August 18, 2014
This is a good school but the parents are very low in their conduct there are guys calling their ex by every name they can find in the book in front of kids. Sometimes the road rage is awfull too police don't do nothing about it as if they are not there.

Jerry Thomas Elementary School 1

Posted January 07, 2014
School staff needs training across the board for individual learning and emotional needs of the students. Children with needs are labeled and treated as a nuisance as are their parents who are in need of support and guidance. Leadership is weak and entitled, negative, and uninspired teachers need to be replaced with fresh blood who understand the true reason they are there is to teach rather than complain about students and parents, collect a paycheck, and have a heck of a lot of vacation time to boot!

Jerry Thomas Elementary School 1

Posted November 17, 2013
Your site professes to publish negative reviews, but you have not. This does degrade your credibility. The last reviewer is correct that this school is declining under the poor current leadership. Additionally the public should know this before investing in a home in this district. The school district has elected not to do anything about this issue so the public and our children are adversely effected. I would recommend avoiding this school.

Jerry Thomas Elementary School 4

Posted July 26, 2013
Our great school is now a "B" school. This school has a long history of great students and teachers and strong parental support. Unfortunately a recent change in leadership has started a downward trend. The principal has let go good teachers in favor of her cronies and drinking buddies. What a shame.

Posted May 18, 2012
My son is in Kindergarten and will be starting 1st grade in August. All I can say is that this first year at Jerry Thomas has been AMAZING!!! He has gained a tremendous amount of knowledge, and that is all Thanks to his Wonderful Teacher { Ms. Birchenough }. She understands who your child is as an individual and works with that. I'm VERY Grateful to have had her as my son's Teacher, and I will be very sad when June comes around. The school itself is Wonderful and Safe for the students. Everyone in the office is always so kind. We are very proud to be apart of the Jerry Thomas Tigers *Family*!!!

Posted May 27, 2010
Awesome % star A rated school. Love the teachers! We have been there 3 years & have loved every teacher my daughter has had. Great PTO, great Fun Fair. The ground are well maintained & I feel the way it was laid out & designed is very SAFE for the students.

Posted April 26, 2010
What can I say? - I have almost 600 hours in as a volunteer this year. The Principal, Vice- Principal, and teachers have all done a tremendous job educating JT students. This is a school that really cares about making a difference in a child's life. I feel blessed to have my grand daughter, and next year, two grand daughters at this school! We need you grandparents - volunteering shows you care too!

Posted April 24, 2010
A great local school with a wonderful group of volunteers

Posted March 01, 2010
This school made my child a brighter student than limestone creek

Posted November 05, 2009
This school is awesome. Great FCAT scores, wide variety of students, fabulous teachers, and a wonderful principal. They allow parents to be super involved & help out in the classroom. Low ratio of student to teachers. Great school. Clean, well maintained. A Rated, 5 star school, great area.

Jerry Thomas Elementary School
800 Maplewood Drive, Jupiter, FL  33458
Last modified Jerry Thomas Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jerry Thomas Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top