Jupiter, FL

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 17, 2015
As previously stated, my child loved every one of her teachers. I found them all to be very caring, helpful, compassionate and effective.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted July 17, 2015
I do feel that for 3rd grade, it bordered on just right and too much! Loved it kept my kid busy but at times it seemed like a lot. It was week after week. Maybe a break between weeks with lots of homework.

Posted July 17, 2015
My child has been going to school there for 3 years now. Her teachers from year to year have been nothing but AWESOME!!!! My child has loved everyone of their teachers and I have never had any issues with the school. Do I agree with everything, the way the run it? No, but nobody will every be completely happy with every move a school makes. As in business, you cannot make every customer happy! Impossible. I read about the child with Autism, sad case but it sounds as if they knew of the autism and want special education bilingual class? Cannot read or write was written in comment, yet wanted bilingual class?? Was this looked into prior to entering school? Sad situation, but, not entirely the schools fault. Seems like more research was needed. I also noticed it was not even from the parent but a person speaking on behalf of the parent!

Limestone Creek Elementary School 1

Posted April 08, 2015
I am out raged about how a child that was enrolled in your school has not received proper attention to his needs. Mother of this child states that her son has autism and she would like him to be tested and placed in bilingual special education because of his condition. School staff told her he has to wait a year before they can test him and place him where he needs to be. Mean time they place him in a regular class room where he can not function . this boy does not know English nor does he read o write. Why is he treated in this form?

Posted September 10, 2014
I attended my fifth grade year here, and I remember having enough friends to go around. Safety Patrol was boring, but was ok. I didn't take regular math and LA, as I had to take it online. Had to do a LOT of persuading to the school :(. Otherwise was a great school!

Posted April 28, 2014
Limestone Creek Elementary School is the perfect balance between professionalism and feeling of family. The teachers are caring and prepared for any situation. The administrative staff is always ready to help solve a problem. The ESE Dept is caring and qualified. Front office always is ready to help. I have been a Limestone parent for 10 years Mrs. Shepler and Mrs. Zaph both are outstanding as

Posted October 08, 2013
Limestone is fabulous. From the front office, to the teachers, principal, asst principal, and everyone in between, it is a great place. They get the job done , no matter how big the challenge & remain pleasant while doing so.

Posted March 16, 2012
This is our first year at Limestone. I don't have any major complaints. My only issue would be class size. There are 18 kids in my son's class to one teacher with no aide. Parents are pretty involved so she does get a few hours a day of parent volunteering. I would love to see more one on one going on. I see she can get very frustrated and have heard her complain that the school is doing cutbacks and she talks about the politics frequently. Maybe not so professional but...What is one to do? My son is very comfortable and happy there, we considered private school for several reasons and may still decide in the future that would be a good route for him. However, currently we are satisfied and so is he.

Limestone Creek Elementary School 1

Posted June 03, 2010
Very wonderful with fundraisers and school activities for the children. Poor teacher quality, disappointed with parent-teacher communication. Could possibly work on continuing education for the teachers in Individual differences. After several attempts to meet with the principal I was pleased to finally meet and discuss concerns I had for my 4th grader. Very wonderful woman if you can get penciled in her busy schedule to meet. Need improvement in the special-ed department and positive reinforcement with students from teachers. Safe school, a bit over crowded and has some improvement to do with teachers.

Posted March 31, 2010
I have a child in kindergarten at LCE and I must say that I do like the teacher, school and staff. My one concern is class size. Last year it was at about 14 with a full time aide. This year, no aide, 20 kids and quite a few behavioral / learning challenges thrown in, too. Our teacher does her very best, but it is not an ideal situation.

6701 Church Street, Jupiter, FL  33458
Last modified Limestone Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Limestone Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top