Jupiter, FL

Limestone Creek Elementary School 1

Posted April 08, 2015
I am out raged about how a child that was enrolled in your school has not received proper attention to his needs. Mother of this child states that her son has autism and she would like him to be tested and placed in bilingual special education because of his condition. School staff told her he has to wait a year before they can test him and place him where he needs to be. Mean time they place him in a regular class room where he can not function . this boy does not know English nor does he read o write. Why is he treated in this form?

Posted September 10, 2014
I attended my fifth grade year here, and I remember having enough friends to go around. Safety Patrol was boring, but was ok. I didn't take regular math and LA, as I had to take it online. Had to do a LOT of persuading to the school :(. Otherwise was a great school!

Posted April 28, 2014
Limestone Creek Elementary School is the perfect balance between professionalism and feeling of family. The teachers are caring and prepared for any situation. The administrative staff is always ready to help solve a problem. The ESE Dept is caring and qualified. Front office always is ready to help. I have been a Limestone parent for 10 years Mrs. Shepler and Mrs. Zaph both are outstanding as

Posted October 08, 2013
Limestone is fabulous. From the front office, to the teachers, principal, asst principal, and everyone in between, it is a great place. They get the job done , no matter how big the challenge & remain pleasant while doing so.

Posted March 16, 2012
This is our first year at Limestone. I don't have any major complaints. My only issue would be class size. There are 18 kids in my son's class to one teacher with no aide. Parents are pretty involved so she does get a few hours a day of parent volunteering. I would love to see more one on one going on. I see she can get very frustrated and have heard her complain that the school is doing cutbacks and she talks about the politics frequently. Maybe not so professional but...What is one to do? My son is very comfortable and happy there, we considered private school for several reasons and may still decide in the future that would be a good route for him. However, currently we are satisfied and so is he.

Limestone Creek Elementary School 1

Posted June 03, 2010
Very wonderful with fundraisers and school activities for the children. Poor teacher quality, disappointed with parent-teacher communication. Could possibly work on continuing education for the teachers in Individual differences. After several attempts to meet with the principal I was pleased to finally meet and discuss concerns I had for my 4th grader. Very wonderful woman if you can get penciled in her busy schedule to meet. Need improvement in the special-ed department and positive reinforcement with students from teachers. Safe school, a bit over crowded and has some improvement to do with teachers.

Posted March 31, 2010
I have a child in kindergarten at LCE and I must say that I do like the teacher, school and staff. My one concern is class size. Last year it was at about 14 with a full time aide. This year, no aide, 20 kids and quite a few behavioral / learning challenges thrown in, too. Our teacher does her very best, but it is not an ideal situation.

Posted March 22, 2010
My son is in MS. Romano's gifted kindergarten. I give MS Romano an A+. Thanks. She is outstanding.

Posted May 31, 2009
I am a teacher at another school and both of my kids go to Limestone. This school has highly qualified teachers and staff. The work the students do is very challenging and prepares them for whatever is in front of them. My kids have gone through K- 3rd grade and have had awesome teachers each time. They all go out of their way to nurture and enrich each student's lives. The only thing I wish is that Limestone would offer morning care for students.

Posted August 02, 2008
Both of my children have attended LCE. So, I've been an LCE parent for 8 years. We have a new principal starting this year who already has impressed me with her style. I cannot say enough about the wonderful teachers and staff at this school. Overcrowded?? The school is actually underenrolled- there is room for growth. Kindergarten classes had about 13-14 kids in each class. My child's 4th grade class had 18-20 in each class. That's exceptional not overcrowded. As far as their special ed staff- I've had issues in the past. They could improve on inclusiveness. I have noticed improvement over the years and now there are some classes that have inclusion. They have a bit of a way to go though on that. They do care and want to do what is best though. This is an exceptional school though and I give it my highest review.

Limestone Creek Elementary School
6701 Church Street, Jupiter, FL  33458
Last modified Limestone Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Limestone Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top