Jupiter Farms Elementary School 1

Posted June 01, 2014
This school has been great for my son. He started in kindergarten and is now in the 3rd grade. HOWEVER, it has been nothing but a nightmare since my daughter started school there. This school is terrible for kids with special needs even if it's just ADHD. They don't want to help your children. They could care less! The principle and VP don't want to be bothered. They don't adhere to plans and drag their feet in setting up services. What's worse, they lie on reports to make your child appear to be something their not (this is verifiable). I detest this school and what it has done to my daughter! The only way to get your child the serves they need is to hire a lawyer. That's pretty sad!

Jupiter Farms Elementary School 1

Posted January 15, 2014
I give the school a 1 star on the behalf of my son who's in 3rd grade. My other son who's in 1st I personally give her 5 stars. My 3rd grader and I have been attacked by the teachers. I have never felt so uncomfortable around a group of teachers. My son has A.D.D and thy treat him as if he has a disease. He is ridiculed I front of his classmates and his teachers talk down to him. He is a very sensitive and loving boy. He doesn't understand why this is happening to him and feels like he's the only one in class who can't do anything. I have had meetings with back up from the district and they too sense some hostility with the teachers. We have even set up a way to better help him and the only one who's trying is me. They do not communicate and could care less about him. He doesn't even want to attend school anymore. I think a lot of the staff there are inadequate for the job and should be fired.

Posted May 30, 2012
Good size , has a coomunity feeling, and there are some wonderful teachers, however , our child was bullied in front of staff and students by a teacher for 3 months, by a teacher. Our child did went from loving school to having stomach aches and not wanting to go to class. After meeting the teacher, we asked for evidence that showed our child was "lazy" and a "the worst student ever" , since all the other grades were straight As, she could not give us one reason, except for a missed test. (that she refused our child to make up for)This teacher stopped the humiliating remarks and open bullying in front of staff and other kids, but started bullying another child in the class. Hopefully other kids can express if this is going on to their parents, so they can stop it in time.

Posted February 23, 2012
I wish my grade school had been this awesome! JFCES is like going to a private school in the suburbs, without the private school pricetag. The amount of parent and community involvement and support is outstanding. If they had a gifted program or offered a foreign language, they would be absolutely perfect.

Posted February 15, 2012
I agree with the post below if you have a child with needing extra help from a learning disorder forget it look someplace else such a struggle to get tested etc. Teachers are worn out they need to get some fresh teachers in that realize you are working with children not adults

Posted September 13, 2011
I have lived all over the country. I have children from high school to preschool. My children have attended close to 10 elementary schools. I currently have a child enrolled in this school. If your child is a normal cookie cutter individual, you will probably have a good experience. If your child has a disability, look elsewhere. I have had both and the school is substandard in accommodating disabilities. Be forewarned, your child will most likely have loads of homework. Also, be prepared to teach your child at home the concepts they didn't learn in class. Also, it is hard to reach the Principal, I compare it as requesting an audience with the King of England.

Posted September 02, 2010
THIS IS A GREAT SCHOOL...My daughter has been going to this school since she was in kindergarten and now is in the 5th grade. She has always loved attending school. The teachers have always been very caring and loving with all the students. The faculty has always been excellent with the parents. All the parents we have dealt with have always been very nice and involved in the school activities. We feel this school has been a blessing in our child's development. Special thanks to Mrs. U, Mrs. O'Neil, Mrs. Kennedy and Mrs. Vides.

Posted November 19, 2009
This is a great school!! It's like having a private public school. Have have never had a problem that was not resolved in a reasonable and timely manner. Most of the teachers are outstanding!

Jupiter Farms Elementary School 0

Posted September 19, 2008
Love the Teachers! Most are really trying to do the Best job possible in a Hostile situation with the Principal, Vice Principal and Psychologist- who are all close to retirement and seem to just go through the motions with no enthusiam and no personality. This School needs new Administation-parents need to complain to the Palm Beach County School Board. Could be a lot better

Jupiter Farms Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2008
Great teachers and parents! Excellent running program for kids called 'Milers Club.' Administration seems to thwart efforts of PTO though. Principal isn't very approachable and doesn't meet with parents even when a very serious situation arises.

Jupiter Farms Elementary School
17400 Haynie Lane, Jupiter, FL  33478
Last modified Jupiter Farms Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jupiter Farms Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top