Jupiter, FL

Posted February 19, 2015
We have been part of the All Saints Catholic School family for ten years and could not be happier with our decision to send our two children there. The school offers an impressive balance of strong academics, enriching extra curricular activities, and inviting opportunities to grow in our Catholic faith. All Saint's emphasis on 21st Century Technology has helped to prepare our kids not only for high school but for life. Any families in Northern Palm Beach County looking for a loving environment for your pre-K through 8th grade students should go on a tour of All Saints to see for yourself what the school can offer your children!

Posted December 04, 2013
Very happy with All Saints, both my children started there this year in Pre-K and Kindegarden. I feel very much a part of a big family and both my children are very will adjusted and enjoy it very much. A little nervous about starting a new school with a new principal, but she is awesome. Very happy!!!

All Saints Catholic School 2

Posted November 24, 2010
The administration continues to be a weak spot for the school: poor communication, not approachable, oblique, and unresponsive. The list goes on. It is the main reason for attrition in the school over the years. They prefer to blame the economy, but most left for more expensive schools. I know some parents were prompted to leave because of ethical issues. Some would want to come back if administration were changed. Curriculum, religious education, teachers, facility and families are great. I don't understand why the Diocese hasn't taken the bull by the horns with a more proactive approach on changing administration completely.

Posted November 21, 2010
All Saints is a wonderful school. I have six children and 5 of them go there. None of them want to leave and all enjoy participating in the weekly mass, doing fundraisers and winning prizes, their teachers, friends, and school itself. This year I have a daughter in 6th and the teachers, faculty, and parents noticed that the sixth grade classes were too large. The next week, they added new homerooms imediatley and everyone was happy. That was one of the many things they have improved and are improving. At All Saints, every student is honored.

Posted September 01, 2009
I cannot say enough good things about this school. My daughter is excelling way beyond my expectations. Besides great academics, caring teachers, I love the spiritual environment and education. Each child counts, and is not just a number. I believe a good moral and educational foundation is the best investment we can make. Having absolutely fantastic facilities just makes it all the more appealing. Don't just read the reviews, check it out for yourself.

Posted August 15, 2009
All Saints is a great school with fabulous teachers, strong academics, a beautiful facility and great families. The school has a loving and nurturing environment that opens a child's mind to achieving academic excellence while encouraging spiritual growth and strong moral character. The school is still new (about 6 years old) and the administration is constantly tweaking an already solid program. The children attend mass weekly and work as a team to organize the mass. Every child has an opportunity to shine in their own unique way!

Posted April 16, 2009
All Saints Catholic School is the best kept secret in Jupiter. It has been open since 2003 with top rated teachers, parents who are involved, and students who meet the challenges set before them. My suggestion is to visit the school and make up your own mind.

Posted January 30, 2009
So happy to have finally left this school. The administration at this school lacks communication and support with families as well as with staff. The class sizes are not attractive. There have been tuition increases in the past, but this is not why they have lost so many families. Most of those families have moved to more expensive school. Hopefully they will work out the kinks.

Posted January 19, 2009
My two children have attended this school since it opened six years ago. They love it and we love it.

All Saints Catholic School 1

Posted October 13, 2008
I found the overall culture of this school to be very unwelcoming from the administation right down to the parents. The education is adequate at best. 30+ plus children per classroom and the tuition increased each year. It's because of these reasons that we left All Saint's as well as over 100 families over the course of the last 2 years. They blame the decline in enrollment because of the tuition increase but in fact people left All Saint's to go to more expensive schools in the area.

1759 Indian Creek Pkwy, Jupiter, FL  33458
Last modified All Saints Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
All Saints Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top