Posted August 30, 2015
This is our second year in this school and I must say that I love it! The principal knows every kid by their names and she's nice, what I like the most is that is a small school so bullying can't go unnoticed, the principal will not tolerate it! my son experienced some bullying from another classmate and they immediately took action and the bullying stopped. They are very strict which I don't mind but at the same time very loving with the kids and for those who complained about the principal not been approachable well they are wrong because she is appoachable and cares about the kids (I'm not her friend nor part of any group/click) don't judge the book by its cover!!

Posted July 11, 2015
Because everybody goes out of their way for our children. Also the stuff are very nice

Posted June 09, 2015
You can see that faculty respect each other and that also reflects in the students. Great Principal. Family oriented atmosphere. Its a great school!

Posted June 11, 2014
Regarding the pink behavior forms that are sent home, my child has received two this year, however, this has not effected his grades academically. Most schools have conduct grades as well as academics. When this form is sent home it only effects the student's conduct grade and as a parent instead of being upset with the school you should be talking with your child and making sure that they understand that the behavior that caused them to receive the form is unacceptable. Yes, sometimes the children are in the parking lot of the school but that is not gym nor recess and it is chained off during school hours. Overall Santa Fe is a great school, has always encouraged parental involvement and my child is extremely happy there. He didn't want to leave for the summer, telling me that he is going to miss all the teachers. Being that he just finished kindergarten, I am hopeful that my experience with the school will only get better each year, as it has been amazing for me this year.

Posted May 16, 2014
Is a good school with a friendly atmosphere the staff are excellent and help each child according to their needs I recommend

Santa Fe Advantage Academy 4

Posted May 06, 2014
The P.E. field is actually not in the parking lot. The church next door allows Santa Fe to use their relatively large yard which can be accessed through a side door by the playground. It may not be perfect but better than a parking lot.

Santa Fe Advantage Academy 3

Posted May 03, 2014
There is a lot of room for improvement. Having a child who attends this school I can tell where all of these reviews are coming from. Some teachers are gems, others are forgettable. As a whole the school on the outside seems great but is actually very fast paced at everything they do and lacks organization. Its not like how school was when I was little where parents had a growing relationship with the staff and teachers. They offer PE class which has a very good teacher however it is a parking lot which doubles as the PE field. That's not the fault of the teachers because this school shouldn't have been built were it is. The principal has a strong character. It may rub people the wrong way at times. Speaking to her personally I can say that she is helpful and interested in every child in that school. However, it truly is her way or none at all. I didn't like that and it seems its not open for discussion no matter what. A few teachers also seem to share that demeanor but most of them don't. Overall, its not bad its just not as good as it could and should be. One more thing, stop asking for money and focus on the education and character building. Thank you

Santa Fe Advantage Academy 1

Posted April 29, 2014
Some people have good experiences with their child's school and others don't. I totally understand the parents having an unpleasant experience. My child will not be attending next year and I'm thankful. As for the parents having a good experience that's great for them. Eventually they will have run ins with an unprofessional and rude principal as Santa Fe's. And I'm sure the parents giving 5 stars are those in the parent clique or a staff posing as a parent just to help out the school rating. As for the 'religious' teaching (holidays) at school, that should be kept separate and at home, not in a school setting. That's not being ignorant.

Posted April 25, 2014
I could not read and not post. Santa Fe Advantage Academy is a school of choice. I chose it because it's a small school, everybody knows everybody, parents are very friendly, and teachers are accessible. They send flyers galore, they send reminders by text, e-mails, you name it! I am happy with the teachers, their family ambiance. My child is happy, loves his school, teachers, Principal. If my child is happy, I am happy. Yes, there have been time that they have said "no, we don't need more help for now" but that is because they honestly don't, with so many parents trying to serve they have to say no at some point. In my opinion and experience teachers and Principal work very hard to be sensitive to the children's needs and well-being not only educational but emotional and social as well. I may not agree with certain things, but, such is life, it will not bend to my needs, if I don't like something I either change it (if I can) or accept it and make the best of it or move on to hopefully better places and people. For now, my child and I will stay where we are loved.

Posted April 24, 2014
I am surprised by the possition from the other parent. My child has kids from many diffrent religions and they have always respect that and never have they shown any difference. If by teaching religion they mean learning about different traditions such as Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanza, it is not a religious perspective but a point of view on traditions. They are teaching the kids how the world is different and that only promotes respect. Knowledge is a tool; ignorance is the reason for so much hatred in the world. My kids love the school. They feel safe and loved. The school still needs some organization, but it is indeed a new school and the good things outshine the little small details that are not perfect. They care and treat every kid with respect, care, and love!!!

Santa Fe Advantage Academy
9790 SW 107th Avenue, Kendall, FL  33176
Last modified Santa Fe Advantage Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Santa Fe Advantage Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top