First Presbyterian International Christian School 1

Posted May 17, 2013
This is a sorry excuse for a "school"! The administrators are rude, the teachers are uneducated and bully kids! I was reading another parent's review and thought they were describing my particular situation. My son who is gifted (highest range) was bullied by his teacher and referred to a psychologist because they said he had a learning disability. They couldn't be more off! The owner is the worst of all... she is a hypocrite and only cares about the money she is getting. My child kept on going over the numbers 1-10 the 2 years he was there. Most of the teachers don't have degrees or even speak english correctly (or altogether). If your child is not cookie-cutter good (robot) they immediately "diagnose" him with adhd! SHAME ON THEM! They manipulate parents into thinking their kids have problems when in reality its them who are screwing your child up! I was pregnant and my son's teacher verbally abused him by telling him I would only love the baby and not him if he didn't behave! Their morals are repulsive and they shouldn't be in business! PLEASE BEWARE AND IF YOU CARE ABOUT THEIR WELL-BEING, DONT ENROLL YOUR CHILDREN IN THIS TERRIBLE PLACE! Wish I could rate 0...

Posted August 09, 2012
Best Miami Preschool, My Children Love the Teachers, and the Staff is always Professorial and Courteous, My Child is Learning so Much!!

First Presbyterian International Christian School 1

Posted November 18, 2011
The school is extremely under capitalized and the teachers change often. I had my Son in there for a year and actually saw him regress. I would not recommend this school.

Posted February 07, 2011
This is a small school that has small classes (generally 10 - 15 children per class) with a teacher and sometimes an aide. The environment is warm, friendly and caring as the children normally give and get hugs from their teachers. We have had one of our children with this school for over 4 years and now our other child is attending in the third year and we cannot say enough good things about the teachers who go out of their way to teach our children. The school focuses on Christian values with Chapel once a week with Pastor Katie. There are music and singing programs during the year (holiday and year end) and do not forget the Book Fair! The school uses the AR reading program and our child has advanced tremendously. Administration is like most other schools - not as good as the teachers, but amenable. The school has an emphasis on Italian and Spanish, but also teaches arts, music, and PE. The diversity of the students (European, South American, etc) adds to the rich flavor of the school.

Posted May 29, 2009
Liz Pesch and Jennifer Cortes are an amazing team. They love all the kids that come into the school and work hard everyday to ensure the safety, happiness, and well-being of each child. The staff is wonderful and I can't say enough about the PreK-4 program. They teach science, art, math and reading!! All amazing teachers that love the kids.

Posted May 29, 2009
Awesome...Our daughter loved it here. Wish that they had an elementary school. It's a great church community.

Posted June 08, 2007

Posted March 13, 2006
This is my son 3er year in the ICS and he love it. The school is really familiar and protective. They help you and tell your childs needs.

Posted June 16, 2005
This an excellent school especially when it comes to the teacher/student ratio which has an average class size of 12 kids. The school also has a good Italian program as part of the regular curriculum.

First Presbyterian International Christian School
160 Harbor Drive, Key Biscayne, FL  33149
(305) 361-2058
Last modified First Presbyterian International Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
First Presbyterian International Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top