937 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Posted July 12, 2016
My daughter is a student here and she is really happy about the school. Academic level is great. She is part of the swimming team. Next year two more sons will join the school.

Posted November 21, 2013
I'm a student here, and the environment is incredible, the teachers and staff are dedicated. Teachers and students are a lot closer than in normal schools offering a more personal learning experience which makes it easier for any student to do good in school. I'm enjoying my time in this school.

Posted September 26, 2013
My daughter just transferred from a private school and the academic standards are very high. When you walk around the school you get a sense of high energy and love of school from its students. The curriculum is tilted towards the science, my daughter has 3 science classes this year. So far, she likes it... so I like it.

Posted November 07, 2012
I had the worst expirience with the principal and staff at MAST. My child was suffering and being bullied daily at this school. We complained to the school and nothing was done. I would not recommend this school.

Posted July 31, 2012
I detest this school. The entire educational system is horrible. I never learned anything in this school. Unfortunately, I am not struggling in college. I definitely regret the decisions my parents made, they ruined my high school experience. I would not recommend this school at all.

Posted July 31, 2012
I definitely detest this school. The teachers are absolutely horrible. To be quite honest, I learned nothing throughout high school.

Posted June 29, 2011
I love this school and would recommend it to any hardworking student. Also remember GO MAKOS!

Posted March 30, 2011
Why are so m any of the reviews written in October 2009? They seemed all written by the same person. Even the use of caps and quick one-two line reviews. Who wrote them?

Mast Academy 4

Posted September 09, 2010
Great school. Unfortunately not for the adjacent communities such as Key Biscayne or Brickell. Ver few people know MAST, although located in Key Biscayne, is not the public high school for Key Biscayne residents. For whatever reason, Key Biscayne residents are still asked to attend Coral Gables Senior High School, a mediocre - "C-" rated school" located 11 miles away from their community..

Mast Academy

Posted November 04, 2009
It fully prepared me to enter college. I am in my first semester at UCF and I find that most of my classes are with uppper classmen. The teachers and staff at MAST Academy are fully committed to the students and want nothing more than for them to succeed. This dedication and devotion to excellence is why I'm proud to say I attended MAST.

Mast Academy
3979 Rickenbacker Causeway, Key Biscayne, FL  33149
Last modified Mast Academy is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.