937 students|Dade

Bad
Good

My daughter is a student here and she is really happy about the school. Academic level is great. She is part of the swimming team. Next year two more sons will join the school.

I'm a student here, and the environment is incredible, the teachers and staff are dedicated. Teachers and students are a lot closer than in normal schools offering a more personal learning experience which makes it easier for any student to do good in school. I'm enjoying my time in this school.

My daughter just transferred from a private school and the academic standards are very high. When you walk around the school you get a sense of high energy and love of school from its students. The curriculum is tilted towards the science, my daughter has 3 science classes this year. So far, she likes it... so I like it.

I had the worst expirience with the principal and staff at MAST. My child was suffering and being bullied daily at this school. We complained to the school and nothing was done. I would not recommend this school.

I detest this school. The entire educational system is horrible. I never learned anything in this school. Unfortunately, I am not struggling in college. I definitely regret the decisions my parents made, they ruined my high school experience. I would not recommend this school at all.

I definitely detest this school. The teachers are absolutely horrible. To be quite honest, I learned nothing throughout high school.

I love this school and would recommend it to any hardworking student. Also remember GO MAKOS!

Why are so m any of the reviews written in October 2009? They seemed all written by the same person. Even the use of caps and quick one-two line reviews. Who wrote them?

Great school. Unfortunately not for the adjacent communities such as Key Biscayne or Brickell. Ver few people know MAST, although located in Key Biscayne, is not the public high school for Key Biscayne residents. For whatever reason, Key Biscayne residents are still asked to attend Coral Gables Senior High School, a mediocre - "C-" rated school" located 11 miles away from their community..

It fully prepared me to enter college. I am in my first semester at UCF and I find that most of my classes are with uppper classmen. The teachers and staff at MAST Academy are fully committed to the students and want nothing more than for them to succeed. This dedication and devotion to excellence is why I'm proud to say I attended MAST.

Last modified Mast Academy is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.