Key Largo, FL

Key Largo School 3

Posted January 20, 2013
I am Hispanic and I had not seen any discrimination. I have not been long in the school. I will give it until the end of this year before moving my son to another school. I HATE the insecurity of the place. Any one can walk in and out with no one questioning. I had done it many times. On December 21, 2012 I when inside school so see an event. When the even was over I took my son out of school early. I pass couple teaches and a policewoman. I had no pass from the office. No one stop me to ask who I was and why I was taking a small boy out school. It is not safe. The keys are a very friendly and save environment but you can not fall sleep with safety.

Posted August 24, 2012
My kids are off to a great start! Wonderful Staff! Wonderful Principal and Assistant Principals. They all care. So proud to be a part of it all! If you are having problems talk to them; you'll see...

Key Largo School 1

Posted August 20, 2012
It is painful when things change but such is the case when the new principal took over 3 years ago. Obviously a huge decline. First graders told to use calculators as oppossed to teaching them math. Honor roll for B average? Awards to EVERYONE to the point of being meaningless. Teachers too busy on their laptops to teach, obviously riding it until retirement. Administration ambivalent to any issue more important than the tater tots for lunch.

Posted September 23, 2010
I love Key Largo School! I went there when I was younger and now my son is in kindergarten there this year. He loves it. The staff is all great. They put the kids first. I also love seeing the same faces still teaching after all these years!

Key Largo School 4

Posted August 24, 2010
This school is great! I just wanted to know if any parents knows what style dance they teach in their dance department, thank you.

Key Largo School 0

Posted March 22, 2010
Our family moved to the Keys due to difficulties. I appreciated the confidentiality provided by children concerning the situation. Not a word was said, the staff just welcomed them with open arms and began working what I can only describe as magic. My children are active in the many school activities and love all the focus on environmental studies, This school literally had a vocabulary parade with the entire school dressing as a word. It was amazing and a great way to promote reading. Living in the Keys is Paradise due to Key Largo School.

Posted January 27, 2010
We moved to the upper keys 3 years ago from Miami and I feel like we moved to another planet. My youngest son is in kindergarten (Ms. Pam's class) and attends this great school. The whole school staff is wonderful and friendly. Ms. Pam is the sweetest teacher I have ever met. I don't think there's another school that has as many activities as this school has. I have a 17 year old, so I've been through elementary and middle school before and I honestly have to say that this school should be nominated the best school of the Nation. GREAT SCHOOL!!!

Posted January 23, 2010

Posted January 19, 2010
This school is the best one you can get! All the teachers really care and are willing to take time to help with work we are having trouble with! the only thing I dislike is the lack of sports there is only Track,Basketball, and Volleyball any other sport with be the team for key largo- But all in all I love this school and so does everyone else that goes to it !

Key Largo School 0

Posted January 19, 2010
It is refreshing to meet and my child work with a group of professionals always willing to go the extra mile. Creative people! My child loves his school. He is proud to be a Key Largo School Tornado

Key Largo School
104801 Overseas Highway, Key Largo, FL  33037
Last modified Key Largo School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Key Largo School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top