Key West, FL

Poinciana Elementary School 1

Posted May 05, 2014
POORLY TRAINED STAFF, PRISONER MENTALITY IN INSTRUCTION AND DISCIPLINE, COMPLACENT WITH BULLYING. SCHOOL LUNCHES LOOK LIKE THEY WERE SAVED FROM THE DEPRESSION.

Posted February 22, 2014
This is the best school I have ever been to I moved from Oklahoma about 4. Years ago my aunt (Michelle) put me in school. I moved in 2011 to go to sugarloaf elementary but I didn't really like it there poinciana tought me my multiplication,how to write in cursive,and how to spell big words like(Encyclopedia) they tought me that when I was in 4tg grade. That is how amazing poinciana elementary school is. bobbi deppe

Poinciana Elementary School 3

Posted October 10, 2013
This is a school that is just like any other school in today modern education system. it has it's pro's and con's. The teachers here are Excellent and personal with you and your children- as if you are family. The reading and math scores seemed to have dropped significantly. I am not sure that we can point fingers at the school, and teachers per say or maybe it's the parents, or our modern day technologically distracted society. Either way Schools educated our children much better when I was in school which was in the 80's-90's. The technology advances are great it's the book work that should remain original. My child is handling advanced mathematical concepts in 2nd grade, but she can't comprehend the most basic mathematical principles.

Posted April 15, 2009

Poinciana Elementary School 4

Posted November 12, 2008

Posted February 19, 2007
The quality of the teachers and the administration staff is profound. They really show they care about their students and always keep in contact with parents regarding the achievements of their children and where they can help strengthen their children's learning skills. I'm grateful my children attend this school.

Posted October 05, 2006

Poinciana Elementary School
1407 Kennedy Drive, Key West, FL  33040
Last modified Poinciana Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Poinciana Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top