1,197 students|Clay

Bad
Good

This is school has provided me with great opportunities and I'm glad to go here

This school just needs to be shut down.. It's horrible. So many incidents of bullying, and so many things are horrible about this school.

Keystone heights high school is an excellent school. Everyone is great. Couldn't ask for a better school. I have 4 children and we have moved several times and out of all the schools my kids have gone to this one is the best..I give it a A+++

This is for keystone heights high school. Being an encouraging parent. I was informed by my son that the varsity basketball coach exclaimed that if he wanted his father to coach him then he could sit in the stands next to his father. I think that is very disrespectful a varsity would say a thing like that. So I am saying I will go to the papers and anyone that will listen, I will make sure the coach knows and should be repremanded. I will make this known to the good town of keystone heights of this man and how arrogant he seems to be. Please find me in the stands if you have any more questions for me. Thank you.

to many clicks, bulling, degrading of other students, is allowed by the teachers they have no controll and more often then not they just don't care about the kids. unless you are white, and on the atlectic team be it cheerleading or otherwise you don;t count. the other major problem is having the junior high school children 14, 15, year old children with 17 and 18 year olds. One is coming into puberty and the other going into adulthood. The older less mature that seems like an adult influe the child who does not know which way is up. THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED BY THE SCHOOL BOARD MIXING THE AGES IS A VERY BAD AND DANGEROUS SITUATION.

you have to be a star football player or a admins or teachers kid to get anywhere in this school

hey im gonna be new to khhs. im scared to be the new girl im from pa. is khhs open to new kids. like do people like the new girl? email me and if your in 8th grade now talk to me PLEASE! hhaa

I'm a student at KHHS right now, in the eighth grade. After reading the other reviews, I feel bad for all those who don't know our school. I've lived in Keystone Heights for most of my life, and the schools are the best you'll ever probably find. Truth be told, our system is uptight and strict, but nobody is favored over anybody else. For one class period each day I assist in the office, and the administrators are nothing like what others have said. Teachers, administrators, and other staff all try to interact with us students, help as much as they can. We have amazing sports programs and kind people. We're not image-obsessed like others insist. I look forward to coming to school every day.

In this state KHHS is a breath of fresh air , leadership,teaching, staff and students are A+.

If you have a child that is smart and can 'fit' in with the rest of the students then this is a great school, however if you have a kid that needs special attention... forget it! If a child threatens there ratings they will find a way to 'get rid of them'.

Last modified Keystone Heights Junior/Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.