Posted July 22, 2012
My grand daughter has been attending a private school. This fall she will begin McRae 4th grade. We have heard some very positive things about this school. I would appreciate a monthly email update.

Posted October 23, 2010
I was a student here for about 3 years and I absolutely loved it. The teachers were very nice and if you're a new person all the students will welcome and help you if you need it.

Posted October 03, 2009
The teachers really care about their students, they go above and beyond what they are paid. My nephew attends McRae and his teacher gives him the extra time and attention that he needs.

Posted July 22, 2009
As a parent and volunteer at the school, I see a tremendous amount of involvement from all faculty and teachers at the school. I have seen Mr. Dooley inside classrooms playing guitar with the students and the atmosphere is warm, friendly, and inviting. I could not ask for a better school for my child.

Posted May 12, 2009
I love this school and so does my son. The teachers are wonderful! I went to school here as a child and its just the same as when I went. My son was on ritalin for ADHD at the beginning of KG and when I decided to take him off she helped me get him on track. The administration women are wonderful also. They have a gate all around the school that is locked once the first bell rings and unlocked just before the last bell for the security of the kids. There are always teachers or aids walking around campus checking things out. I love it!! It is such a wonderful school all around!! I can't wait for another school year to begin and neither can my son.

Posted February 11, 2008
I love McRae. I have 3 children that attend school there. We have been there for 2 years and I would never want my kids to go anywhere else. They are very organized. I really like how my second grader has all of her homework in one day for the whole week so that way we can do it on the days we don't have anything else planned. You know by the time you do gymnastics, brownies, boy scouts, and then any sports you might do also it doesn't leave much time for homework. We enjoy this program and I wish every grade would do it that way. :)

Posted July 25, 2007
I am very pleased with Mcrae elementary school and it's teacher's and staff. I have 3 Children who attend Mcrae, the student teacher ratio is very low compare to many other schools and the general imnvolvement with the children is outstanding.

Posted May 29, 2007
My children's education is something very important to my husband and I. At this school, not only do they have a wonderful staff and great education but they are so helpful to answer any questions we may have. The school is very fun for both of my kids and myself. I am honored to take my kids to McRae and I love volunteering to help out the wonderful teachers.

Posted March 26, 2007
A great school with a great staff. My children loved going to this school. My children, four in all, went through this school with great results. Gann

Mcrae Elementary School 4

Posted May 04, 2006
My children have always loved this school. They have very attentive teachers and the field trips to Kennedy Space Center will always be an awesome memory for my kids. My children have been involved in drama & music and music is my children's favorite.

Mcrae Elementary School
6770 County Road 315, Keystone Heights, FL  32656
Last modified Mcrae Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcrae Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top