Kissimmee, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted March 11, 2014
worst school ever, had to take my child out of there, dishonest staff, rude teachers, wont recommend this school, hope they improve someday.

Posted March 08, 2014
the good review must be from the koa staff , this is not a good school and is good to let people know through this site. im going through a very bad experience with them and i only hope someday this staff is replaced they are doing a bad job.

Koa Elementary School 5

Posted March 07, 2014
My daughter has gone to Koa since the year it opened, she is now in 4th grade. We have not had any major problems at this school. I truly believe that the teachers and staff want only the best for the children. I'm saddened by the fact my daughter only has 1 year left here.

Posted June 10, 2013
Administration is out of control! I have been a long time parent of Koa, since it first opened and I am appalled on how the school is dwindling. Administration and its staff no longer cares to help parents or better said will only help with what they care to. They are not willing to help parents or needs, yet to make things difficult for you and be careful if you question their responses, I have seen them call the police on parents that were NOT out of control! Un real!! I mean even the SAC/PTO has gone down significantly! It's a shame that the school that started out so great has gone down hill due to a power trip!

Koa Elementary School 4

Posted April 09, 2013
Koa Elementary is a wonderful school. Administration is very involved, very supportive of teachers, parents and students. I have personally witnessed many parents out of control...disrespectful, vulgar language and very in your face attitude. As a parent, I am appalled at their actions. The school deals with many situations, many personalities and all in all, they do everything they can to make sure our children are learning and safe.

Posted January 23, 2013
There are only a handful of great teachers, administration abuses its powers, they do not want to hear parents or value their opinions, the first sign of disagreement, they will call the police! We entrust them to teach our children about respect and enforce non-bullying but here we have administration bullying parents. Its a wonder why parent involvement has dropped year by year.

Posted July 25, 2012
I dont feel the faculty is there for the parents and i believe that they need to stop basing their class agenda to the fcat and more on what the children need. The teachers are great. The front office could use some help.

Koa Elementary School
5000 Koa Street, Kissimmee, FL  34758
Last modified Koa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Koa Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top