791 students|Osceola

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

They have no dedication with the students, the teachers are there to help the student which they never do, they let the student sink in there own situations.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

They are unfair with the parents and also with the students. This school has been a headache for me and my child. I have to make my child go to school, when my child has always been independent and she always loved to go to school. Now I really have to force her because she dislikes how her teachers and the office personnel treat her.

This school is the worse school my kids have been in. The administration is terrible and extremely unprofessional. The teachers don't care about the students conditions, We have called the teacher, left voicemails and email them as well and never got a response back. Although the teachers knew my child health conditions, they put my child in time out all the time. Please, Please, Please, Keep your kids away from this school. They need to clean house and get a completely new administration. If this doesn't happen soon, I believe they should close the school for the wellbeing of the kids!!

This school is horrible!! This has been the worse school my kids have attended too. I email the teacher and they take forever to respond and some times they don't even respond. The office staff is so rude is alarming. I don't understand how can they run a school the way they are doing it. The school should close down if they don't change the management. Please keep your kids away from this school!!!!!

Develops character: Strongly disagree

This school is rude and unprofessional. They do whatever they want and when a parent have a court document they ignore it and they don't go by the legal court documents. Please keep your kids away from this school!!!!

worst school ever, had to take my child out of there, dishonest staff, rude teachers, wont recommend this school, hope they improve someday.

the good review must be from the koa staff , this is not a good school and is good to let people know through this site. im going through a very bad experience with them and i only hope someday this staff is replaced they are doing a bad job.

My daughter has gone to Koa since the year it opened, she is now in 4th grade. We have not had any major problems at this school. I truly believe that the teachers and staff want only the best for the children. I'm saddened by the fact my daughter only has 1 year left here.

Administration is out of control! I have been a long time parent of Koa, since it first opened and I am appalled on how the school is dwindling. Administration and its staff no longer cares to help parents or better said will only help with what they care to. They are not willing to help parents or needs, yet to make things difficult for you and be careful if you question their responses, I have seen them call the police on parents that were NOT out of control! Un real!! I mean even the SAC/PTO has gone down significantly! It's a shame that the school that started out so great has gone down hill due to a power trip!

Koa Elementary is a wonderful school. Administration is very involved, very supportive of teachers, parents and students. I have personally witnessed many parents out of control...disrespectful, vulgar language and very in your face attitude. As a parent, I am appalled at their actions. The school deals with many situations, many personalities and all in all, they do everything they can to make sure our children are learning and safe.

Last modified Koa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.