Kissimmee, FL
Before care: Yes

East Lake Elementary School 5

Posted June 04, 2014
My daughter is in 4th grade in Ms Jupa's. I cannot begin to say how amazing this school is! In the one year that my daughter has been there, she has learnt so much and reached all of her goals. My daughter comes home excited every day and cant wait to go back every morning. If you have a child struggling in school and hates going, send him/her to East Lake. This is not an exaggeration! You will be surprised just how i was at the level of care and determination the teachers here have. Its not just a job for them, they really do care, in every aspect of child development and learning. Im so thankful my daughter goes here. See you all next year East Lake and thank you for all you have done for my child.

East Lake Elementary School 4

Posted November 28, 2012
I have had my 2 kids in this school since it opened and I am very pleased with the teachers and somewhat with the staff which has changed over the years. Preparation for fcat is adequate and I absolutely love the arts programs.

East Lake Elementary School 1

Posted May 24, 2012
"Disgruntled parents." I'm not surprised that the previous review was written by a staff member. This parent is someone who is involved in their childs education. My opinion means something and I wouldn't take the time to write a review that wasn't true. My review was honest and simply speaks of my experiences, which is what a review is about. Say what you want. I stand by everything I said because it's true. I've experienced an "A" school and this isn't one. That's MY opinion. Based on ACTUAL events with my children. I have documentation of everything I have to say and am happy to forward it to the school board. My children aren't the problem, this school is. I took time with my kids to prepare them for FCAT because they weren't getting what they needed here. They both received 3.5 & 4's on their scores. I thank my kids and myself. NO credit to this school for that. My child that received all 4's is graded as a C/D student according to this school. When prior to coming there she was at a TOP rated (higer than East Lake, based on scores) & was an HONOR Roll student. Myself and my childred are counting down the days left before school is out and we move to a better school district!!

East Lake Elementary School 5

Posted May 17, 2012
East Lake Elementary is a great school, despite what some parents may feel. East Lake has some of the best teachers, along with a great Principal and Assistant Principal. The achievements and accomplishments the students at East Lake make are astounding. The educational level of the students is on or above the required standards. Nothing is wrong with the school or staff...it might just be disgruntled parents.

East Lake Elementary School
4001 Boggy Creek Road, Kissimmee, FL  34744
Last modified East Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Lake Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top