Freedomland Christian Academy 5

Posted February 20, 2013
Both of my children go here and they love all the staff and teachers. The whole school is like a second family to us. They are family orientate ,and have a real concern for the children's welfare and education. I can't tell you how happy I am that I found this school.

Freedomland Christian Academy 5

Posted January 18, 2012
My son goes to this school. They are very strict with their policies and procedures, but this is not a bad thing. This school has catered to my son's needs. He is a very bright child, and although in the VPK, he is actually on the kindergarten level. His teacher got him a kindergarten book, so that he could excell. He loves his teacher and the school. It is a little pricey but we will make the sacrifice, afterall this is about his education in god and himself. Warning...If you do not approve of a christian education and you are not ready to be involved in the school as a parent, this is not the school for you.

Freedomland Christian Academy 4

Posted March 10, 2011
This school is by far one of the best ive seen in a while. My child comes home everyday talking about what he has learned. The teachers their are so nice and they always make you feel welcome. Their Christian based curiculum is also a plus. Every morning that i get their to drop off my child i can see the happiness in his eyes. Thank You so much Freedomland from the bottom of my heart.

Freedomland Christian Academy
1210 N Main St, Kissimmee, FL  34741
Last modified Freedomland Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Freedomland Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top