Posted November 18, 2014
I am a volunteer. I am amazed at the awesome work this school is doing. It is a school where each student goes at their own pace therefore they are not under that constant stress and pressure to keep up with the rest of the class. I've been there volunteering now for three weeks and the students are the best. I in the little time there I have seen how new students adjust to the new environment and other students very well. I enjoy very much being a part of this Academy.

Chosen Generation Christian Academy 4

Posted April 28, 2014
Para mi esta academia cristiana ha sido una bendici n. Yo llegue hace poco de PR y mis ni os no hablan mucho ingl s y gracias a Dios que encontr esta escuela. Es un sistema individualizado en ingl s pero las maestras ayudan mucho a los ni os q no saben mucho ingl s. Gracias a toda la administraci n y a todos sus maestros..

Posted April 22, 2013
I can tell that is the same person writing negative thing about the school. Anyways the first year this school open I transfer from my original school to this one, the system and program is a little different, is not like a normal classroom that everyone is taking the same thing at the same time, you go through everything at your own peace. The teachers are there to help you if you have any question but it actually was design to teach you how to learn by yourself and I loved it. In 5 months I was already finish and I graduate when I was 16. Oh and to answer your question yes I did learn a lot! Books are full of information that is interesting not huge boring book like in high school. I still have my books and until today's date, they still helping me in my bachelor of Biomedical Sciences

Posted February 28, 2013
Great school the love of the teachers and the staff it is awesome the care, the security and the curriculum it is amazing my daughter is doing two years in one and is working excellent for her, i encourage you as a parent , it has worked for us it can work for you too..

Posted February 19, 2013
I have no idea why anyone would even consider this school for their child. Even you even spend one minute in the classrooms you would realize this school is not really a school. I called the department of education and in the past 5 years that they have been open they have had over 12 complaints issued. I cant remember a time where my sons were learning. I got interested in what was happening because the best teacher that I had met Mrs. Jessica had left. I recently spent time in the classroom with elementary kids and I am ready to pull my kids out. PARENTS BEWARE!!! Please do not put your kids in this school. it is NOT a good school. I will be taking out my 3 boys this week.

Posted February 19, 2013
Very disappointed. Taking my three children out as soon as possible. I walked in this morning and seen the teacher screaming at the top of his lungs. He has NO control over his classroom. After seeing these reviews I also see that this is NOT the right place for my kids.

Posted January 22, 2013
This school should NOT be running. Period point blank. The teacher turn around is so high it is horrible. The kids don't have any stability whatsoever and they come in to school whatever time they want. They miss 20 30 even 40 days of school a year and nothing gets said to the Department of Education, because they only record about 5 days missing total. They are NOT honest, and not to mention that the principle and office people are NEVER to be found. In school you are supposed to learn and this program you don't learn a thing, and the teachers they have are not even certified so they cant even teach. Right now the pastors wife who doesn't even know BASIC ENGLISH is teaching the elementary school class. Everything is a mess, not only because of construction but because the school is horrible. They are Never consistent with anything. Its so sad that the department of Education still allows schools like this to function.

Posted December 09, 2012
great! NOT. This cannot be considered a school. this pace program is really not allowing any learning to take place. and now the only math help we had is gone and we get no reason why. We lose teachers left and right and noone is really ever in the office. i really wish my parents would have never bring me here.

Posted November 04, 2012
I can truly say this is not a good school. I amcurrently enrooled in this school and I am deeply worried about my future. This school is all based on paces. There are at least two teachers there that dont do anything. I dont know which is worse, middle school because the teacher is never there for anyone and if she is there she cant help them because they are out of control and she cant teach them or high school where the teacher is constantly falling asleep. I dont even know how this school is still operating after so many years. I am only still enrolled because I have a few months left here and then I graduate if not I would be somewhere else. It is so sad for all the student here because I know they are not getting the education they need. There is absolutly no math help at all. Noone knows what they are doing. I have been a helper in the elementary class, several times this year and I can say that the elementary kids are about the only ones getting a REAL EDUCATION at this school. I am so sad for all the other students.

Posted February 16, 2012
This school shouldn't be allowed to be considered a school. This is the worst school i had ever attended. I can honestly say you have a higher possiblity of learning if you take all your classes online rather than in this school. Reasons why this school shouldnt be considered a school. 1. ALL of your classes are in PACES and PACES are books that are pretty much your teacher. you teach yourself with these books (must do 60 per subject to be promoted to the next grade level) 2. They do not challenge you on your grade level. (by this i mean they really dont prepare you for college like for example many high school seniors would be doing 7th grade and even 5th grade math.. this school allows this. in the beginning of the year before you start they make you take a test to evaluate how intellegent you are and then they give you a PACE on your mental grade level not the grade level your suppost to be) 3. Many kids wont complain about number 2 but when i left that school as a sophomore i felt so retarded i had to take alegbra 1 with the freshmans cause i never took it at that school 4. Credits. yeah we have our math science social studies etc.. but no electives and i can go on and on...

Chosen Generation Christian Academy
4906 Old Pleasant Hill Rd., Kissimmee, FL  34759
Last modified Chosen Generation Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades 1-12
Chosen Generation Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top