Posted April 04, 2014
Peace is like an extended family. There is always open communication with parents and the staff really cares about families, the students, and their success.

Posted February 19, 2014
Our family has loved being part of Peace Lutheran. The principal and staff are very professional and loving. They always make you feel like your entire family is important. The academic and spiritual needs are a high priority! Could not ask for a better school!

Posted October 21, 2012
I looked at a lot of schools in the area. I didn't feel like my boys would be safe or well educated anywhere else. The teachers at the school not only love what they do, they also love the kids!

Peace Lutheran School 4

Posted June 30, 2012
I have to say, the tuition is ridiculously expensive. But the education that my daughter received in her Kindergarten class was exceptional! She was reading within a matter of months. She'd memorized The Lord's Prayer in a week and held onto very important information from her lessons much better under her teacher's tutelage.

Peace Lutheran School 4

Posted April 16, 2012
I am very happy with the Christ-centered education for my son at our school and with how quickly he has learned to read!

Peace Lutheran School