Kissimmee, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted December 13, 2014
Boggy Creek is a school that only cares about their Grade. Your child is nothing more that a grade to the principal. The teachers have complained openly to parents about the principal. We have caught the principal in several lies. I think the school has a ton of potential but the current principal would need to be outed and someone like the vice principal take over.

Posted January 10, 2014
I think this is a terrible school. I have seen teachers yelling at students. I have seen teachers using unacceptable discipline. I think the principal should be fired because she doesn't care about the students or parents comfort or concern just maintaining a facade to look like a decent school. There is no help for the children and no room for advancement. Also teachers threatening students that they will fail FCAT and be held back to scary children into higher FCAT scores. Something should be done but no one will help!

Boggy Creek Elementary School 2

Posted July 21, 2013
I out of zoned my kids for Ventura because this school is very hard headed!! Meaning, the teachers have an excuse everytime for not getting back to you in the agendas, never return phone calls and one of the pre k assistants gave my daughter an attitude for some reason... Also, during Fcat, I picked my daughter up early from school, when I looked at the TV in the office I noticed it said "Shhhhhh (Quite) there is Fcat testing.... when I pointed out to not 1, not 2 but 3 office attendants that it said quite, not QUIET they had no idea why I was laughing... they all sat there n didn't know a 2nd grader word was spelled wrong!! Wow!! Good thing my kids don't have ADULTS like that to teach them!

Posted June 15, 2013
la peor escuela que puedan poner a sus hijos los maestros no hacen nada por la mejoria de sus hijos y cuando uno habla con la principal es como si nada porque le da la razon a los profesores aun uno ense andoles las pruebas de que los profesores son los culpables y tambien le hacen caso omiso si su hijo tiene alguna condicion medica

Boggy Creek Elementary School 5

Posted February 15, 2012
Boggy Creek Elementary is an outstanding school with dedicated Principal, Assistant Principal, teachers and staff members!

Posted June 08, 2011
My children attended this school since Pre-K. We have had nothing but problems!.Teachers do not return parents calls,answer notes in agendas and do not send your excused absence form to attendance they stay in the folders for weeks!.They are very unhelpful even the Asst Principle and to get a meeting with the Principle is extrememly hard!.My child was retained twice and they never did anything to help us with having him tested ect or providing ideas to help him.If you put your children in this school and they struggle or have any extra help they need THINK TWICE!!They will not help your child!!!

Boggy Creek Elementary School 5

Posted April 29, 2010

Boggy Creek Elementary School 3

Posted March 24, 2010

Posted October 06, 2009

Boggy Creek Elementary School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
Parents are not allowed in the classrooms without a meeting. Tardy kids get picked up by other students in the office. I understand the need for child independence, but not at the expense of the parents comfortability. It hard enough to trust strangers with our children.

Boggy Creek Elementary School
810 Florida Parkway, Kissimmee, FL  34743
Last modified Boggy Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boggy Creek Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top