PK-8|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Holy Redeemer Catholic School instills a daily living and ever-growing knowledge of the Gospel message by creating a Catholic environment that empowers our students to reach their maximum potential spiritually, morally, and academically.
August 29, 2011

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)

My daughter has attended HRCS since K she is now in 1st grade and will continue to attend hopefully till 8th grade. Her first year at HRCS has been the best year of our lives. I love this school, all the events they create the new principal is amazing. I read all the negative comments below but I hope they will give this school another chance since they changed and everyone is so polite and wonderful.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Great Leadership in staff and older students

Develops character: Strongly agree

This is one of the main reasons my child is still in HRCS, my daughters are learning so much about respect, faith, integrity.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

So far all the teachers we have met are all effective but haven't met the complete staff.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

My daughter has math homework every MON, WED and also spelling test every Friday, it does get challenging but isn't that why we put our child in private school?.

I cannot speak highly enough of the teachers and staff at the school. We have two daughters who have been there for five years. The family atmosphere is more than I ever hoped; it is a true community. Watching the interactions between faculty / administration / staff and the students renews my faith in humanity.

I love holy Redeemer, my son is really happy. If he is happy I am so happy too. Thank you so much For all you do for our kids. Amazing job. Love, love so much. God bless that School and all the teachers and Principal always.

From the moment you walk in the front office at Holy Redeemer Catholic School you are greeted with a smile. It is a very warm, caring, friendly environment and the kids seem very happy.

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

Some of the teachers are good. But not all of them..The lack of effectiveness are coming from the administration.. They re not very upfront about their rules, the one from the handbook half of it is not true.

Develops character: Neutral

The school, not really. The church part is Yes. because most of it is from the parents that is very involved with their children.

Last modified Holy Redeemer Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8