Kissimmee, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted April 29, 2014
I looked all over Orlando for a caring, and safe environment where my children could receive a top rate education from staff who care and I found that at Trinity School. Completely happy and my children are performing well. Students are also kind and considerate and I don't have to worry about inappropriate things like you do in public school.

Posted April 29, 2014
I absolutely love Trinity School, as a parent I am immensely grateful to everyone who is part of this school staff, specially to Ms. Susie Bain. She is an excellent teacher, expertise, and a wonderful person; it is amazing how she can have the children learning in a happy environment. Having my four year old daughter happy, and asking me to take her to school because she loves her school, it is priceless to me. I will totally recommend this school to everyone. Besides making happy children, this school has high educational standards.

Posted April 28, 2014
This school has been a wonderful experience for my 6th grader who has been at Trinity since kindergarten. The small class size, small community feel, and loving teachers and staff members have been instrumental to his development. There are a variety of extracurricular activities for students to meet all interests including clubs and sports. The teachers and principal are very communicative and go out of there way to ensure that all students are successful. A truly amazing school!

Trinity Lutheran School 4

Posted April 28, 2014
Trinity has very caring teachers and small class sizes. I am happy for the most part with my child being here.

Posted April 28, 2014
Trinity provides a loving safe environment for my children! The teachers and principal have always made time for me no matter what my question or concern.

Posted April 28, 2014
great school, students are always motivated to do better, safe environment, great staff, excellent motivation for all students

Posted April 28, 2014
I love Trinity school so those my kids. My kids are honors students. my 4 yrs know how to read

Trinity Lutheran School 4

Posted April 12, 2014
Trinity is a family oriented school with a loving dedicated staff. Trinity is a wonderful place to receive a Christ based education in a safe and loving environment. The smaller classroom environment allows for one on one time with students to help them to be successful students. The staff is wonderful and take the extra step to treat each student as an individual and help each student to reach their highest potential. There are many clubs for students to choose from that allows them to be active within the school and the community. I think Trinity is a great school where children will learn and grow within a loving family atmosphere.

Posted February 28, 2014
The teachers, office staff and principal are so welcoming and helpful and go out of their way to help my children succeed. Trinity is like a big family and everyone is so experienced at identifying student's needs and knowing how to help them. The extra services and programs they offer are amazing and I highly recommend this school.

Posted October 22, 2013
Trinity Lutheran School is a caring, Christian school community where the teachers and principal work together to make sure each child is successful according to their abilities. The curriculum is excellent and the teachers, principal and staff are always visible and accessible. I have been part of different schools and this is the MOST loving school environment I have experienced. The staff knows all of the children by name and all of the children know each other. It is a true family atmosphere. I highly recommend this school to everyone. Thank you TLCS!

Trinity Lutheran School
3016 West Vine Street, Kissimmee, FL  34741
Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Trinity Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top