PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My son has gone to Trinity for several years and he loves it. All the teachers are extremely caring and love what they do.

My daughter struggled in public school in osceola county couldn't barley read or keep up in class, switched her to Trinity and within the 1st 2 weeks the teacher recommended tutoring to her and now she has A's & B's and loves school!!! Teachers and staff are so amazing and family oriented!!!! So glad I did my research and found this school :)

I looked all over Orlando for a caring, and safe environment where my children could receive a top rate education from staff who care and I found that at Trinity School. Completely happy and my children are performing well. Students are also kind and considerate and I don't have to worry about inappropriate things like you do in public school.

I absolutely love Trinity School, as a parent I am immensely grateful to everyone who is part of this school staff, specially to Ms. Susie Bain. She is an excellent teacher, expertise, and a wonderful person; it is amazing how she can have the children learning in a happy environment. Having my four year old daughter happy, and asking me to take her to school because she loves her school, it is priceless to me. I will totally recommend this school to everyone. Besides making happy children, this school has high educational standards.

This school has been a wonderful experience for my 6th grader who has been at Trinity since kindergarten. The small class size, small community feel, and loving teachers and staff members have been instrumental to his development. There are a variety of extracurricular activities for students to meet all interests including clubs and sports. The teachers and principal are very communicative and go out of there way to ensure that all students are successful. A truly amazing school!

Trinity has very caring teachers and small class sizes. I am happy for the most part with my child being here.

Trinity provides a loving safe environment for my children! The teachers and principal have always made time for me no matter what my question or concern.

great school, students are always motivated to do better, safe environment, great staff, excellent motivation for all students

I love Trinity school so those my kids. My kids are honors students. my 4 yrs know how to read

Trinity is a family oriented school with a loving dedicated staff. Trinity is a wonderful place to receive a Christ based education in a safe and loving environment. The smaller classroom environment allows for one on one time with students to help them to be successful students. The staff is wonderful and take the extra step to treat each student as an individual and help each student to reach their highest potential. There are many clubs for students to choose from that allows them to be active within the school and the community. I think Trinity is a great school where children will learn and grow within a loving family atmosphere.

Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8