Kissimmee, FL
After care: No

Posted April 22, 2014
As part of one of the most prominent and worldly renowned private education system, the Osceola Seventh Day Adventist School or the OACS, is a promising school for children in the ages of prekindergarten to eighth grade. It models spiritual and family values while providing excellent academic support for children to reach their highest potential. As a private school it has the great advantage of having a smaller teacher to student ratio, allowing students to experience deeper and more personal relationships. In this smaller setting more experiential and hands-on opportunities can be offered to children to help them consolidate the knowledge learned and apply it. At the OACS great emphasis is placed on health, teaching children about the importance of a healthy diet, daily exercise, and abstinence to drugs, alcohol and other harmful substances. Encompassing all areas of child development, spiritual, emotional, academic, and physical, I believe the OACS has the most complete program in its area that will foster children s growth shaping them to become independent and successful individuals of the society.

Posted April 22, 2014
This school has contributed greatly to the academic growth of their students, their interaction with the community and the church. It is a joy to see the progress and the investment made to provide to the best facility and personnel for the OACS constituency

Posted April 22, 2014
OACS has a warm Christian atmosphere and is an excellent private school in which to send your children. The teachers are dedicated to academic excellence and to the spiritual well-being of each and every one of their students. My daughter actively desires to publicly pray daily and looks to Jesus for her strength. I am thankful to this school for the impact it has made on her. The principal, Dr. Cookenmaster, has expertise in student intervention and focuses on meeting the needs of every student. You will be happy you enrolled your child here.

Posted April 18, 2014
As the grandparent of a prek child at OACS, I am happy with the school's administration, teachers and staff. My granddaughter is excited to go to school each day and see her friends....both children and adults. She is an eager and fast learner so she absorbs everything around her. Thankfully, all that surrounds her at OACS is a positive, Christ-centered atmosphere. I have seen her academics growing higher and her spirit growing deeper and richer in prayer and Bible lessons. My own children went through public schools but I am grateful that my granddaughter is in an Adventist school being educated and nurtured by a spirit-filled administrator and teachers.

Posted February 08, 2013
As the principal of the school I am very excited to be a part of a vibrant, growing community. The staff are dedicated to being GREAT, providing high quality, standards-based, Christian education. If you live in the Kissimmee/St. Cloud/Celebration area of Orlando, this is the place YOU want your child to be.

Posted February 08, 2013
As the new secretary/treasurer I am so pleased to serve this wonderful school. Three of my children attend this school, and my family and I are excited to watch the school as it grows into a thriving community of excellence.

Posted September 18, 2012
We are new to the area. Our children are happy with the school and the new friends they have made. This is significant considering they are clearly in the racial minority. The teachers are well versed in the subject areas they teach and are very friendly. We are pleased with the new principal. He appears to be helping the school moving forward in education practices. The church community is very supportive of Christian education. We are pleased we have chosen this school for our family.

Posted September 18, 2012
The school is intimate, but growing. The teachers, aids, office personnel are friendly, caring, and the school is moving our students in the right direction. I am grateful for the quality educational experience my children are being exposed to.

Posted August 20, 2009
The school may not be big, but the family environment is strong. The teachers have more time to really get to know each students' needs.

Osceola Adventist Christian School
2395 Fortune Road, Kissimmee, FL  34744
Last modified Osceola Adventist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Osceola Adventist Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top