Kissimmee, FL
Before care: Yes

Shady Oaks Private School 2

Posted June 04, 2014
This is the second year my children have attended shady oaks private school. The teachers and the overall school experience is great but the office faulty is a joke. Shady Oaks is a family run private school and it seems that when the founder past on this year it started going downhill. All they care about is money !!!!!!!!! The teachers and students deserve so much better. My kids are going to be sad to not go back to this school , However I want a principle and administrative faculty that cares more about my child then making sure fees are collected. To have a child practice graduation up in tell the day before graduation then not let them graduate because of a past due bill for aftercare is ridiculous. Its not fair to punish a child because the parents are struggling.

Posted February 08, 2013
they have the best vpk program ever. i am so glad i chose them. teachers and staff are nice.

Posted May 18, 2012
Shaddy Oaks has been the best thing for my son. He has a McKay Scolarship for speech. they have the best speech therapist! My son was behind and not getting enough attention in the public school. Now he is on grade level and above in some subjects. thank you shaddy oaks

Posted August 04, 2010
I attended Shady Oaks as a child and now I bring my children! I have only happy memories and my son's pre-k teacher is the same one I had. There is a lot of familiar faces there. Everyone is so nice and the school is close-knit. My daughter attends 3rd grade there. The teachers are great. She is about 1 year ahead of her friend that goes to public school in 3rd grade. I highly recomend.

Shady Oaks Private School 3

Posted July 08, 2009

Shady Oaks Private School 0

Posted May 30, 2009
My niece has been at Shady Oaks for 5 years (pre-K to 2nd). She will be back for 3rd grade next year. The staff is very helpful and her teacher, Miss Minnie, is grrreat! My niece is constantly encouraged and challenged to excel. In Math, Science and any of the Language Arts, she routinely outshines other children we know in her immediate age group. Everyone who becomes familiar with her notices her confidence, intellect and obviously superior education- what I like to call the 'Shady Oaks Triple Advantage'. Look out Harvard; only 10 more years. I only wish there were more extracurricular activities available (music, annual field/sports day, art, spelling bee). Nevertheless, Shady Oaks is a wonderful school and is truly, as my niece says, 'awesome'!

Shady Oaks Private School 1

Posted October 18, 2008

Posted September 26, 2008
I have 2 children at Shady Oaks. I went there myself as a child. It is still owned and operated by the same family. This place is great! The office staff is there to answer any questions or concerns you have, the teachers are loving and well educated. My kids are challenged by the curriculum and if they need extra help, it is available. It is a comfortable place to be for me and my kids--and the lunches are really good--my kids love Ms. Lisa's cooking.

Posted June 06, 2008

Shady Oaks Private School 1

Posted April 17, 2008
I am a parent of a child that attended Shady Oaks for the past 2 years. After this school year my child will be put in another school. At first, we loved the school, towards the end of the first year my child had a lot of problems concentrating due to disruptive children that were not being hanled well. Towards the middle of the second year, I noticed my child having behavioral problems in addition to his grades dropping significantly, I stopped in one day to suprise my child and a teacher was in his face yelling at him. I was not happy. When I went to talk to the office staff, their attitude was not professional and they didn't seem concerned about my concerns. Not to mention, his teacher doesn't even have a college degree. Is this school really what it's all cracked up to be?

Shady Oaks Private School
2355 N Orange Blossom Trl, Kissimmee, FL  34744
Last modified Shady Oaks Private School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Shady Oaks Private School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top