Public charter
Kissimmee, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted July 25, 2014
Yay the school got an A this year! After a lot of hard work and pushing from administration they nailed it. Very well deserved.

Posted June 25, 2014
After many years at this school, I have seen a drastic downfall in the past few years. I have now pulled my children from this school, after giving time for "adjustment" after multiple changes in administration. It has become clear that it is not getting any better.

Posted June 23, 2014
My daughter's teacher was great! However the school's administration is a joke. The school's administration needs to improve their school bullying policies. A student should never feel bullied by the people they go to for help. And forcing a student to be in the company of the students who bullied in the first place is just mean!!! They need to learn to get along with mean kids that cause them emotional harm!!!! And telling a student they can't go to the bathroom after lunch and they can wait infuriates me to no end, especially when the child ends up wetting herself in front of her class. How is it right that when a student is hit in the nose with a basketball on the play ground and is given a bag of ice from the nurse for her injuries, sent back to class because she didn't want to go home, only to be told by her teacher to throw it away? I could go on but there really isn't any point because these issues will never be addressed or corrected. The administration just doesn't listen or care which is why we've pulled our children from the school!!! Let's see if my comments get posted......

Posted February 05, 2014
Love this school. They have been great for my children! The middle school teachers have worked super hard with my son. The elementary teachers have been amazing. My kids love it and I'm thrilled with what they have done for my kids!

Posted February 05, 2014
I brought my son to this school from Osceola Public Schools. He was under served at this school. He actually slipped during the year. He had been reading at a higher level. Within a few weeks, the teacher had him back where he was, in his reading, at the beginning of the year. As for these people with these nasty comments, I know for a fact that ALL of the teachers at this school speak English. The teachers at this school take what they are given and work hard to improve the student's abilities. If they give homework, it is for the good of their students. I think some parents are not willing to help their children succeed and simply think it is the teacher's job to raise their children. If you don't want to raise your children, you shouldn't have them. I have been to the monthly meetings at this school, and it seems that the parents do not show up unless they have something to gripe about. This is a time to be constructive, not destructive. If you have a complaint, take it up with the school's administration. If you want your school to be a better place for your child and you truly care, you should come to the meetings asking , "How can I help"; you owe it to your child!

Posted January 30, 2014
I love this school!!! The staff and principal are very caring about our kids education. There are different types of after school activities that our kids love. I definitely will continue to have my kids come to school here. The comments below don't make sense to me because it's not what is seen in this school.

PM Wells Charter Academy 4

Posted January 30, 2014
My children and I are very pleased to be with P.M. Wells Charter Academy. We have been attending this school for 3 years. I feel that the parents that have these negative comments are not the real parents representing the school. Those are the type of parent that you do not see at any of the schools meetings. If they would just get involved and see what the school is actually doing, then your comment would be different. The staff at the school is very warm and friendly. Thank you P.M. Wells for being their for the students even though you might not some parents backing you. This parent is backing you ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!!!

Posted January 29, 2014
This school is horrible the staff allows bullying and don't correct it . It's sad that the principal and Dean does nothing to make it a safe environment.This school needs to be investigated by the board to see what's really going on behind close doors. I will not recommend PM wells to anyone.

Posted November 03, 2013
I too made a review a couple years ago and it has been erased. I wonder who has control over these reviews. Parents need to know what has been going on with this school over the years. I removed my child a couple years ago and now have friends taking there's out as well. This administration needs to get it together!

Posted November 02, 2013
This school has no organization and no management, unfortunately the ones that are getting hurt are the children. The dismissal is awful it takes at least 2 hours. The teachers are always sending school work besides the home work, they tell the kids that they did not have time to do it in class so it takes the children at least another 4 hours to finish plus they were not taught the information at school so it is difficult for them. My children have always been honor students and continue to be but I wonder how other kids are doing especially those that may have learning difficulties. Also when the kids have gotten hurt in school such as in PE there are no reports done and the kids are told that it is almost time to go home and are not sent to the nurse. The have come home with bleeding scrapes and bumps. This school really needs to be audited. My children will not be going there anymore but I hope that the issues get resolved before more children get hurt physically, emotionally and educationally.

PM Wells Charter Academy
2426 Remington Blvd, Kissimmee, FL  34744
Last modified PM Wells Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
PM Wells Charter Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 81 reviews. Top