Posted September 01, 2013
This is my daughter's second year at Poinciana Academy of Fine Arts. The difference in the students is immediately noticeable. The students are more well rounded human beings. Their appreciation of the arts make them a more critical and creative learner. My daughter comes home creating plays, songs, and art all afternoon. We are very lucky to be able to live in a convenient play to attend this very special school. Staff members and administration has an amazing heart for kids. I'm not sure why this school has a 4 rating on here. The school down the road had horrible test scores much lower than ours and has a 7.

Posted May 03, 2012
This is my first year with Poinciana and my experience has been wonderful. My daughter is in 3rd grade with Mrs. Spence and she is the BEST teacher around.She cares about all the students as if they were her own and is willing to go above and beyond to assist the students. My daughter loves going to school everyday and has never done as well as this year. Thank you Poinciana and extra thank you Mrs. Spence. The world needs more teachers like you.

Posted May 02, 2012
I have had students at this school for almost 5 years. What a difference in the school since the beginning. The Principal Mr. Noyez has really gotten the teachers to care about the studnets. I love the school and the teachers and all of the changes.

Posted September 23, 2011
My daughter attends this school and I have to say It has come a long way! This school improved so much and its wonderful. Mrs. Spence 3rd grade is an incredible teacher. We love her very much. She cares so much for the students and she tries every possible way for them to excel. Mrs Spence is absolutely amazing.. I giver her an A+ and to the rest of the teachers " great job"!

Posted October 28, 2010
poinciana elementary is an awesome school. i have two children who attend kg and third grade, the have recently added integrated arts and are doing a fantastic job. mr. noyes is a great principle, He is creative in providing all the tools essential for kids to excel. The front office is cheerful and helpful, guidance counselors are wonderful at promoting a healthy and happy school enviroment. i really love this school. Mrs. Rosario great teacher

Poinciana Academy Of Fine Arts 0

Posted April 27, 2010
My kids attend this school since pre-k and they are curently in second grade. I have to say that so fay the teachers my kids have had so fay have been great. I have no complaints about any of them. They are currently in an accelerated second grade class and thay have learned alot. Mrs. Lovett motivates the kids and does not allow them to slow down. I really like this school.

Poinciana Academy Of Fine Arts 0

Posted September 24, 2009
This school is awnful they dont care about the students at all. Parents be ware.

Poinciana Academy Of Fine Arts 4

Posted July 08, 2009

Poinciana Academy Of Fine Arts 1

Posted March 02, 2009

Poinciana Academy Of Fine Arts 3

Posted February 19, 2009

Poinciana Academy Of Fine Arts
4201 Rhododendron Avenue, Kissimmee, FL  34758
Last modified Poinciana Academy Of Fine Arts is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Poinciana Academy Of Fine Arts Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top