Kissimmee, FL
Before care: Yes

Partin Settlement Elementary School 1

Posted October 17, 2014
This school is idk idk idk idk idk idk idk idk idk idk IDK IDK

Posted February 24, 2014
Partin Settlement Elementary School is an excellent school! I have three children who attend school here and I have been extremely happy with the education that they have been receiving! It is obvious that the staff truly cares about the well being and education of every child at PSE.

Partin Settlement Elementary School 3

Posted October 29, 2013
Children are placed in ESL programs based on a home-language survey and there is no option to opt out of ESL. Most schools do get parental permission before placing a child in such a program and honor parents' requests not to place students. Communication between school and parents needs to improve, especially on such an important matter based on your childs education. I wasnt aware that my kid was in ESOL until teachers conferences day. I was upset and superv of ESOL wasnt understanding and didnt handle it in a profesional manner. All she said was, yes they did and the paper was sent to us explaining everything. She made us feel like we didnt understand what my husband and i read. We know what we read! My daughters education is more than a piece of paper! However her teacher was understanding&helpful. It is wrong for a school to place a child in an ESL class solely because of his or her ethnicity rather than language proficiency. I ask her if we would have marked only english on the survey and later found out she needed extra help would you had put her in esol? she said no. I dont hold back anything that will help my kid but it could have been done more professionally.

Partin Settlement Elementary School 3

Posted March 08, 2013
I wish the new principal (Corbett) would pay close attention to the needs of parents and students in this school. She makes for a lousy principal. I have had no problems with the teachers. They are fantastic. Another issue is the car rider line. It is out of control and needs to be addressed!

Posted November 16, 2010
PSE is a fantastic school! It truely does care enough to challenge every child and encourage them to do their best. The teachers and pricipal at this school are very helpful and dedicated putting a lot of effort into their students. I thoroughly recommend this school to anyone. Well done everyone at PSE

Partin Settlement Elementary School 0

Posted November 07, 2010
Partin Settlement Elementary is a clean weel-organized school focusing on teaching students to become good decision-makers and citizens. There are many educational opportunites for students here including extra-curricular activites such as cross-country, golf and even fishing. The staff that I have met ae very friendly and passionate about teaching children and helping them to grow. This has been an "A" scholl for at least eight years. I would like to see this school receive funding so that it may continue to meet the needs of the enire student body.

Partin Settlement Elementary School 0

Posted April 15, 2010
it is a great school the teachers are very helpful to the kids, my son tell me that his teacher this year give him a lot confidence thank miss sayers

Posted August 25, 2009

Posted August 03, 2009

Partin Settlement Elementary School 1

Posted July 16, 2009

Partin Settlement Elementary School
2434 Remington Boulevard, Kissimmee, FL  34744
(407) 518-2000
Last modified Partin Settlement Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Partin Settlement Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top