No rating

Faith Harvest Christian Academy

Private | K-12

Living in Kissimmee

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $107,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $890.

Posted April 29, 2014

Love the school an specially the progress that I being see in my daughter since she's attending in this school I recommend to all parent. Thank you faith harvest.

Posted July 26, 2013

This school has been the best choice for my children. The teachers really take time and work one on one with the kids. Thanks for all you do.

Posted July 11, 2013

I think Faith Harvest Christian Academy is well stand this school have help my son in education, emotional ,and spiritual. I have bring many friend with their child scoring a very low in their Faith Harvest build their confidence by helping these student reach their goal. Faith Harvest Have the best Teacher and staff. Thank you for all you do, Ps I have seen the Principal help any student that way into his office even when he busy he will stop and listen.

Posted July 7, 2011

We are going back to Faith Harvest. We got caught up in listening to friends of my children and their parents complain. We then went to another school and then decided we are going back to Faith Harvest. My lesson, the people who complain don't like to follow rules and structure. With the Christian Light Curriculum, small class size and supportive staff, what was I thinking to leave! I truly regret that we left and are glad that we have the opportunity to return our children to the place we know they will be safe, and will be given a great education.

Posted March 15, 2011

My Child attended this school and I trully REGRET putting her through it. Save your self and your child the heartache and find another caring and loving school. There is nothing Christian about it.

Posted May 11, 2010

my children loved the school. But they need a different approach in thier learning styles. not everyone is cut out for a small classroom setting.

Posted January 28, 2010

I definitely cannot relate to these one star reviews. In my opinion it was the best thing we did for our son. He is finally looked at like an individual and his needs are met. I make sure I check in with the teacher and administrators on a regular basis and have never received anything but respect from all the staff. My son had low self esteem and was not making much progress in the previous school. His progress has amazed us. Thanks to Faith Harvest. A grateful parent!

Posted January 26, 2010

At first the principal seems to be very helpful and understanding. But, when there is a problem it is always the students fault. I made a big mistake in placing my child here. Please don't make the same mistake. It can cost you, your child's education.

Posted January 14, 2010

The principal do not work with respect and courtesy with parents and students.

Posted January 4, 2010

This is the best school that my son Chris could ever go to. They have help him spiritual, in his classes,and most of all in his personality its a very positive school full of Love, Principles and values The teachers are great Thank you Faith harvest for all your help. Michelle Salome

Posted January 2, 2010

My daughters come from public school and it wasn't working out for them. I apply for a scholarship and got accepted, thanks God we were able to see improvement withing the first 9 weeks period. thanks Faith Harvest Christian Academy! God's blessings shines upon you.

Posted September 23, 2009

My children recently began attending at Faith Harvest (2009/2010). I am so pleased. It is so much better than where they were last year. The teachers and principals are great. There is communication and our sons are already making more progress than we have seen in their past.

Posted September 3, 2008

It was good that we got our daughter out of the pace program before she fell even futher behind. The really sad part is that the staff encouraged us to keep her there in spite of her difficulty. I would warn any parent against a pace program, it's a scary thought that our child could have lost an entire year of school by staying at this school.

Posted August 23, 2008

I have my children enrolled in this school and they enjoy it. They love the teachers as well. The teachers work hard with the students if they are having a hard time. Thank Faith Harvest Staff!!!

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 2% 3%

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Christian
Associations
  • FCCAP
Fax number
  • (407) 201-2678

Instructional and/or curriculum models used

• Supports home-based learning
Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

1537 Mill Slough Road