Bad
Good

Its a great school and safe and the programs that helps my daughter become a great student thank you faith harvest

Love the school an specially the progress that I being see in my daughter since she's attending in this school I recommend to all parent. Thank you faith harvest.

This school has been the best choice for my children. The teachers really take time and work one on one with the kids. Thanks for all you do.

I think Faith Harvest Christian Academy is well stand this school have help my son in education, emotional ,and spiritual. I have bring many friend with their child scoring a very low in their Faith Harvest build their confidence by helping these student reach their goal. Faith Harvest Have the best Teacher and staff. Thank you for all you do, Ps I have seen the Principal help any student that way into his office even when he busy he will stop and listen.

We are going back to Faith Harvest. We got caught up in listening to friends of my children and their parents complain. We then went to another school and then decided we are going back to Faith Harvest. My lesson, the people who complain don't like to follow rules and structure. With the Christian Light Curriculum, small class size and supportive staff, what was I thinking to leave! I truly regret that we left and are glad that we have the opportunity to return our children to the place we know they will be safe, and will be given a great education.

My Child attended this school and I trully REGRET putting her through it. Save your self and your child the heartache and find another caring and loving school. There is nothing Christian about it.

my children loved the school. But they need a different approach in thier learning styles. not everyone is cut out for a small classroom setting.

I definitely cannot relate to these one star reviews. In my opinion it was the best thing we did for our son. He is finally looked at like an individual and his needs are met. I make sure I check in with the teacher and administrators on a regular basis and have never received anything but respect from all the staff. My son had low self esteem and was not making much progress in the previous school. His progress has amazed us. Thanks to Faith Harvest. A grateful parent!

At first the principal seems to be very helpful and understanding. But, when there is a problem it is always the students fault. I made a big mistake in placing my child here. Please don't make the same mistake. It can cost you, your child's education.

The principal do not work with respect and courtesy with parents and students.

Last modified Faith Harvest Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12