LaBelle, FL

Posted November 23, 2014
Upthegrove is one of the best elementary school. My granddaughter has learned so much and is the 1st grade and now reading chapter books. Awesome school.

Posted September 11, 2014
This is a low class community school that unfortunately does not count with the needed budget to offer their students the quality education they deserve.

Posted October 20, 2010
They have great teachers and staff. Even though they have had a major cuts due to money not being there they have all came together like a family.

Posted August 28, 2007
My 2 children attend UES and we all love the school and the staff. Even my husband attends open house and other activities. My first child is one of the original kindergarteners and now he is a 5th grader. My second child is a 2nd grader now and I have to say, 'Hats off to the whole staff at UES for all their hard work.'

Posted August 06, 2007
As a parent, I am very pleased with Upthegrove Elem. The school makes every effort to give kids the tools necessary for a successful learning experience. Kudos to the staff and teachers!

Posted December 06, 2006
My child used to go to COES and had a difficult teacher last year. This year I moved my child to UES and the grades and the additude towards school have improved. My child has a wonderful treacher that really works with the kids on school work and allows them to do the fun activities too. To keep the children open and happy that they are learning new things.

Edward A. Upthegrove Elementary School 4

Posted August 13, 2005
My child started UES the year they opened as a Kindergartener, and we have been very pleased with the teachers and staff. They genuinely care about my child and her success at school. The teachers are knoweledgable, and fair.

Edward A. Upthegrove Elementary School
280 North Main Street, LaBelle, FL  33935
Last modified Edward A. Upthegrove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edward A. Upthegrove Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top