1,026 students|Union

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Disagree

I feel that kids are having to do way to much homework. All work should be done in the classroom

Both of my children went attended school here and now my granddaughter is attending school here. Our schools in Union county have the best school system in the whole state. Which means we have the best teachers. The teachers make sure their students are taught on the right levels.

This school is great if you have the right last name. If you're a Pritchett, Whitehead, Dukes, Perez, or Shad you will love it here. My children hate going to school because of the ridicule and embarrassment they receive from the teachers. My 6 year old(honor student) was suspended for 2 days for a minor offense. He had never even been to the office before. If you don't have a lot of money, I would recommend steering clear of Lake Butler all together. Your children will be made fun of and belittled by teachers,staff and students.

I rate this school a 10, this is one of the best school in florida, look at their fcat scores

LBES is an excellent school! Kids are treated very well by most teachers. The teachers interact well with both the parents and the kids. Parents are encouraged to participate in school activites with their children. This school definately deserves it's A+. This is certainly a community school.

There are a few teachers/staff that work there that I feel do not deserve this job! Besides that, my sons teacher is the best teacher in the world. We are so happy with her.

I feel that our A+ School is going downhill since it has been 'under new management'. The children are pushed so hard because of FCAT that they are under to much stress and are not able to be children. They have taken away any fun time that they did have and I think children this age need recess and other breaks throughout the day.

Last modified Lake Butler Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.