The Blake School Of Lake City 1

Posted June 24, 2013
just FYI, the school is no longer in business; Shining Star Academy now occupies the location

The Blake School Of Lake City 2

Posted August 12, 2012
My child was going to attend this school but decided not to considering several times they have told us one thing and changed it to something else..I've called up there to ask a simple question and just get told so and so is teaching will call you later....I call 4 more times.....nothing. So everything is done by email...I have to say the emails I have received are very rude and kind of ridiculous as well. How can I expect these people to watch my child for 7 hours a day if they don't know what they are talking about and are so snappy? They may be educated, but I do not trust them to watch my child. There are plenty of other options.

Posted January 09, 2011
My daughter started preschool here this year and loves it. She looks forward to going to school everyday. She loves her teachers and classmates. She is only 3 and has already learned to count and sing her 'abc's. I can't say enough good things about the Blake school.

Posted July 14, 2009
I have read the reviews and the negative reviews for this school are not true. The same teachers are teaching lower levels that have been since the school has been in. The school is ran by parents and teachers involvment. I look at facts as well, the test scores tell all to me and production of the students and parents. The staff at the Blake School exceed my families expectations of a private school. Especially regarding the environment and results that come from it.

Posted July 24, 2008
We now have 2 children that attend this school. It is a wonderful school. It has the high scores that we like to see with the students tests. They are a highly accredited school that has helped both of my children find their true selfs and prosper. As far as I am concerned there is no better school in FL. for my children to complete their education. It is one big happy family that grows together just as we do at home. If anyone has a negative thing to say about this school or the staff they are not involved and are just drawing their own picture for others. For your families sake if you are looking for a school for your child/children draw your own conclusions. Look at the facts.. test scores, accrediting, & question parents and students of their happiness. A tour is great to see the interaction.

The Blake School Of Lake City 1

Posted August 19, 2007

The Blake School Of Lake City 2

Posted March 09, 2007
Be very cautious about this school. They talk a great talk, but they do not walk the walk. The administration (who consists only of the owner/Directress, Linnie Lunde Jordan), seems to be more concerned with appearances and money than with a student's education.

The Blake School Of Lake City 4

Posted March 14, 2006
Very small school with individualized attention. Weak on sciences and art/music. Excellent with other liberal arts. High teacher turn over in younger grades.

Posted March 05, 2006
The Quality of The Blake School is the best. It is like sending my child to a home away from home. The entire staff keeps parents informed always of my childs school life. I can not say enough wonderful about The Blake School. My child is not falling through any cracks at this school.

The Blake School Of Lake City 4

Posted March 02, 2005

The Blake School Of Lake City
7443 West US Highway 90, Lake City, FL  32055
Last modified The Blake School Of Lake City is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
The Blake School Of Lake City Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top