595 students|Columbia

Bad
Good

My kids love it at Eastside! The teachers, staff and Principal are fantastic! They really care about their students.

The principle and all of the faculty and staff are happy to be there and are always willing to help.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

All the teachers at this school are fantastic. They are so ready and willing to help no matter what you need.

The school i choose to put my son was east side he was going to go to a private school the teachers have been excellent and my son is learning alot. Thanks east side staff and Mr.Hosford

love this school my child has learned so much school really keeps up with the hard work and involvement

Truly a great school with a principal who has a clear vision for the future. The sense of community among the children is top notch and the teachers we have been involved with go above and beyond to meet the children at their need.

I love this school.I have three children in this school and this is the only non private school I will allow my children to attend. I am a christian and have very strong values about what my children are subjected to. I have not had any problems with my children being taught contradictions to our beliefs. As a matter of fact I have found some of my childrens teachers have reinforced the character we want our children to live out. Thank god for this school who still has some good morals and teaches it to the students who in this day and time need this type of leadership desprately so thank you Eastside keep up the good work teachers and staff. Sincerely the Privette family.

I am not happy with this school. They held my son back when I requested testing for special ed. Now he is very fustrated because all the kids in his class are 2 years older than him. Another child was having problems in class, so I requested another teacher. My request was denied.

We have three children who have attended or are attending Eastside. No school is perfect but this one comes very close due to it's warm sense of community, teachers who care about the children and listen to the parents and a principal who demands excellence. We moved out of the school zone and thought so much of the school that we requested a variance and now drive 15 miles roundtrip each day to take my son and daughter when our zoned school is only 1 mile away.

I love Eastside and so have my children. This school has a hometown family atmosphere with the scores to prove the excellence that is provided through the teaching and administration that is available at Eastside.

Last modified Eastside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.