Bad
Good

One of the BEST Elementary schools in the county!! :) :) [it's a loving & caring environment]

I am a volunteer at Columbia City Ele. and I just wish I had had quality teachers like the ones at this school when I was starting out. I cannot believe how hard they AND the students work to accomplish their goals and have fun doing it.

CCE is the greatest school. The last few years, they have had the teacher of the year, it really shows. The teachers and staff are so caring, they know all the children personally. My daughter loves it there. We feel blessed and happy knowing, she is and feels so safe and secure there. It truly is an amazing school. CCE is one big family. Their programs and teaching styles are terrific, they make sure that each child is given what they need to achieve and grow. I'm so glad we have our child in CCE, and we are thrilled to have the others go there as well when its their time to go to school. I volunteer at the school and am just so impressed with what I see each day. YAY CCE!

Last modified Columbia City Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.