Posted September 29, 2013
One of the BEST Elementary schools in the county!! :) :) [it's a loving & caring environment]

Posted May 08, 2010
I am a volunteer at Columbia City Ele. and I just wish I had had quality teachers like the ones at this school when I was starting out. I cannot believe how hard they AND the students work to accomplish their goals and have fun doing it.

Posted April 01, 2009

Posted June 29, 2007

Posted February 21, 2007
CCE is the greatest school. The last few years, they have had the teacher of the year, it really shows. The teachers and staff are so caring, they know all the children personally. My daughter loves it there. We feel blessed and happy knowing, she is and feels so safe and secure there. It truly is an amazing school. CCE is one big family. Their programs and teaching styles are terrific, they make sure that each child is given what they need to achieve and grow. I'm so glad we have our child in CCE, and we are thrilled to have the others go there as well when its their time to go to school. I volunteer at the school and am just so impressed with what I see each day. YAY CCE!

Posted August 08, 2005
Columbia City Elem. is the best! All of the faculty and staff are very compassionate , caring, and concerned about student achievement. They have a very dedicated Principal who expects nothing but the best from her staff as well as her students. The atmosphere at the school is always warm and inviting. This is a top notch school. It is as close as you can get to being in a private school while still attending a public school. You can't beat this school!

Columbia City Elementary School 4

Posted July 12, 2005

Posted May 05, 2005
Columbia City Elementary offers a magical educational experience. The students learn in classrooms where teachers integrate curriculum and provide a loving environment where students can feel confident about themselves. The students feel safe and comfortable in their environment and are allowed to grow through hands on learning and strategies that target all learning styles.

Posted July 26, 2004
Best school. My daughter loves it. The principal is very nice and it is great how she knows my daughter by her first and last name. And it was her first year there. You wont find that in a big city.

Posted August 22, 2003
This is one of the best schools in Columbia County.

Columbia City Elementary School
7438 South West State Highway 47, Lake City, FL  32024
Last modified Columbia City Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Columbia City Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top