Public charter
Lake Helen, FL

Posted April 25, 2014
Ivy Hawn is a terrific school that includes art, music, dance, and drama into the daily curriculum. The class sizes are small, and the faculty and staff are wonderful.

Posted April 24, 2014
I absolutely love this school! The staff goes above and beyond for the children and parents. The teachers take an interest in not only their children but other classes as well. Families encouraged to volunteer, help within the school. Each year gets better as our family grows.

Ivy Hawn Charter School Of The Arts 4

Posted January 30, 2014
The front desk receptionist could be friendlier to parents. PTA could try to keep parents more informed on volunteer opportunities. Otherwise thrilled with the improvements my children have made. They have learned more in one year here, than three years at prior school. They feel safe. The teachers gives them structure with their busy schedule. For children who love music, theater, dance and art. They even learn how to deal with stress with yoga. This school had the whole deal academics and arts.

Posted November 06, 2013
I believe that this school has been great for my children. Everyday they wake up excited to come to school and sad to leave it. The kids are so glad to have Coach Miller every morning and afternoon to high five and smile at. He has been a great mentor for my son to look up too and overall a great teacher and person. Dr. Kelley did great work to hire a young a motivated staff and they do wonders for my children. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Ivy Hawn Charter School Of The Arts 4

Posted October 30, 2013
I attended Ivy Hawn the first and second year of opening. Overall I enjoyed the school. I am into performing arts, so it was great for me. Some teachers are iffy iffy, but the principal is very aproachabele and understanding. I reccomend the school for artsy kids :) Hopefully they expand! - Madison Taylor

Posted February 08, 2013
Ivy Hawn is an absolute gem in West Volusia County. Through the direction and dedication from a talented group of administrative staff, teachers and parents our community now has an incredible and first of its kind option for achieving a non-private education with a strong focus on the arts.

Posted June 14, 2012
For the first year this school went above and beyond what I cold have imagined! My child is very happy and loves this school so much academically he has grown immensely. The arts departments are showing him how to be himself and express himself freely. Since the school opened there is a warmth and caring nature for the progressive education and arts that the children thrive on. How many other schools can you see children leaving the last day crying cause the school year was over. Our Principal is committed to the students, staff and parents listening to the needs and enhancing the school as required. Thank you Ivy Hawn!!!!

Ivy Hawn Charter School Of The Arts
565 South Lakeview Drive, Lake Helen, FL  32744
Last modified Ivy Hawn Charter School Of The Arts is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ivy Hawn Charter School Of The Arts Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top